• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Do So Many Threads Start Good And End Up Full Of Usless Junk?

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Getting the info I want from threads here or on another sports MB I use a lot is like life. I wished someone from "Life" had sat me down and said here are the things you need to know and the people you should remain away from. You know, give me just what I really needed to know. I wonder if I would have appreciated the useful things/people in my life if had not the non useful things to compare them to?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It can't just be me, but after about 10 on topic posts, we drift off into discussions that while informative, wander so far from the thread, that anyone doing any "research" will be very hard pressed to find information relative to the topic.
I think it's a hoot, and enjoying the fun, but pity a newbie trying to find "real" information.

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's not just newbs. I'll see a topic of interest with 100 posts. Maybe 20 are on topic, the rest are who knows what. They might be entertaining, but trying to find those 20 out of 100 is difficult, and forget trying to join the original discussion. Everyone is way beyond it. There's no way to prevent it, but it does lessen the value of the real discussions. At least IMHO.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's not just newbs. I'll see a topic of interest with 100 posts. Maybe 20 are on topic, the rest are who knows what. They might be entertaining, but trying to find those 20 out of 100 is difficult, and forget trying to join the original discussion. Everyone is way beyond it. There's no way to prevent it, but it does lessen the value of the real discussions. At least IMHO.
right on! my observation too-thanks

Top Bottom