• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Is A Specific Mpg A Requirement For Atvm Loan?

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just didn't feel like trying to paste in some legs. But actually, I was thinking the turret operator would be standing on the rear seat.
You can order legs and have them installed at the marshaling centers within 24 hrs of ordering. They come in standard lengths covered in denim, but you can order them in extra short or extra long and with different covers (corduroy, wool, cotton, linen) for a nominal differential cost.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
You can order legs and have them installed at the marshaling centers within 24 hrs of ordering. They come in standard lengths covered in denim, but you can order them in extra short or extra long and with different covers (corduroy, wool, cotton, linen) for a nominal differential cost.
Does that include the "help push if stuck" option? Or is that extra?

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps something like this?
dh210.jpg

Or maybe something more "Highway Friendly", like this?
2199rmu.jpg

(Please excuse my lame photoshops, I'm not really putting much effort into this stuff)

The bottom one would be great for deterring tailgaters...

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The bottom one would be great for deterring tailgaters...
Although in reality, I'm thinking about installing headwind-powered bubble machines on the front fenders. That way I can leave twin contrails of bubbles in my wake. While not guaranteed to deter the tailgaters, I know I wouldn't follow so close to a cloud of bubbles flying into my windshield. And maybe the bubbles would make somebody smile, and aleviate their road rage.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does that include the "help push if stuck" option? Or is that extra?

You can only get the "help push if stuck" option by ordering the "legs" sub option as a part of the C3P0 assembly.
To get the "full self loading turret" option you must order the "R2D2 /w turret assembly" and the additional "ammunition feed bin" replacement for the luggage area and lid.
---- Hope that clarifies the Middle East defense options. ---

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Although in reality, I'm thinking about installing headwind-powered bubble machines on the front fenders. That way I can leave twin contrails of bubbles in my wake. While not guaranteed to deter the tailgaters, I know I wouldn't follow so close to a cloud of bubbles flying into my windshield. And maybe the bubbles would make somebody smile, and aleviate their road rage.
"You might not be macho if..."

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I read there will be a premium if you want both a left and right one.

Top Bottom