• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Is The Stock Price Dropping?

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The answer to the question "why the stock is price dropping?" is the same as the answer to "why did the stock appreciate so fast?" Speculation.

There have been no real fundamental changes on which to base large swings in the price. But, the stock market rarely is driven by facts. Fear, greed, hope, and a need for liquidity? Absolutely. Data? Only sometimes.

Although I kind of agree with your statement, this stock will raise based on consumer consumption for the product in masses. The Elio is the iPhone of cars. Everyone must have one. This is the time to stay put and enjoy the ride and watch history be made on three wheels.

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Wanted everyone to check out the latest from crowdfund insider site on the concept of 'mass personalization' to be presented on 3/24 at the N.Y. Auto Show. I believe that so many of the ideas being presented are trailblazing in the same way Steve Jobs reimagined the computer and smartphone.

The primary fear for anyone who participated in the start engine crowdfunding will be, in a few years, that unethical sites such as jalopnik scared you out of the future of transportation. Notice that the another part of transportation, aviation, isn't facing the attacks. Vertical take off and landing (VTOL) is coming for $12,000,000 in probably 6-8 years, but not enough clicks for the professional haters to profit from when XTI is only has a limited audience. Sales model is for 40-100 a year. So just always remember to consider jalopnik's bottom line and remember, at the end of the day, the future belongs to the dreamers and their supporters. For over 2000 years, we can only remember Copernicus, Da Vinci, Galileo, etc, and, can't begin to name their detractors. Nor will the detractors ever be able dull their brilliance!!! So ignore the day to day noise of the stock and jalopnik. One day we'll be wondering how like Keurig, Elio soared 10,000 percent!!! Tesla BTW IPO'd at $17 and now is $230 and change. We should be very comfortable with the $12 floor until world domination. Been in the Navy in Europe and Asia, Fiats, scooters, bicycles and rickshaws rule in much of the world. Exporting the easy credit card purchase along with the autocycle will lead to unimaginably massive numbers of sales. America will have what the world needs and wants. Do you know that smartphones are the primary and only computer for most of SE Asia. Elio, in the same way, is an unstoppable megatrend. So keep on being the dreamers!!!

You hit it right on the money. I got this info from my broker at 1st. Financial Securities. They brought Elio into IPO. A $10,000 investment with Telsa before IPO is worth about $500,000 today. In only six years. Not a bad return.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Although I kind of agree with your statement, this stock will raise based on consumer consumption for the product in masses. The Elio is the iPhone of cars. Everyone must have one. This is the time to stay put and enjoy the ride and watch history be made on three wheels.
Explosive growth and bankruptcy are both possibilities on which to speculate.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ps My oldest son is named Ian, but he'll struggle to fit in my Elio. He's 6'7" and almost 8' when geared up as a firefighter. But JUST tall when he's working as a paramedic.
Side story- I sustained sever knee injury, loaded into ambulance and as we started out P A. opened my shirt for vitals, saw my red cross over my heart with "DNR" tattoo, and asked "Is that your girlfriend's initials", too funny and scary! --an aside (only in a hospital setting are DNR orders applicable) Nurses come from all parts of the hospital just to see it!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Side story- I sustained sever knee injury, loaded into ambulance and as we started out P A. opened my shirt for vitals, saw my red cross over my heart with "DNR" tattoo, and asked "Is that your girlfriend's initials", too funny and scary! --an aside (only in a hospital setting are DNR orders applicable) Nurses come from all parts of the hospital just to see it!!
They just wanted to come see your chest ........ <not going to say what they did afterwards> ;)

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score

That's interesting. My mother also sustained a severe knee injury while being helped onto a gurney. She was very highly at risk of anesthesia complications and so wound up bedfast for the last 8 years of her life.

Top Bottom