• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Power Windows And A Single Power Door Lock?

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
what-jpg.3299.jpg

Sliding windows? What are windows? :D

Inigo93

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't seen a window handle since my '96 Jeep Cherokee stock-as-a-rock model.

Just as an FYI... At the office I've a Ford Ranger with manual crank windows. Not sure of the model but I know it was brand new when I got it and I got it while in my current job so it is a 2007 or later.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't give up guys! Way too much goes on here for us moderators to keep up with all the new threads and properly determine which ones are redundant. :)
It's cool, just a sign of the times, with all the problems in the world today, it's not worth losing sleep over.

You still have the satisfaction of having the biggest and longest running forum about a product that does not exist.

Wait till the car hits the street, delete all the old threads and start over with real Elioowners only.

Just kick back and have a nice day till then.

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
tTe only upside to a manual window (singular) is here down in south florida, where it is very common to have flood control canals parallel to the road ( and frequently w/o safety rails), and folks do drive down into them. Just recently a high profile , drunk R,R, owner t boned a kid iin a corrola, and the kid drowned. perhaps if he had non-electric windows the outcome might have not been so tragic

Top Bottom