• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Power Windows And A Single Power Door Lock?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When was the last time you tried to buy parts for a hand crank window? Now multiply that by 2 and again by 250,000/year. I think you will find your own answer from that equation. If I'm wrong, please feel free to let me know. We were told no one produces these parts in quantities that would be needed for production. Do I believe it? Absolutely and not because Elio told us. I believe it because I can't remember the last time I saw a vehicle with hand crank windows. :-) Z

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When was the last time you tried to buy parts for a hand crank window? Now multiply that by 2 and again by 250,000/year. I think you will find your own answer from that equation. If I'm wrong, please feel free to let me know. We were told no one produces these parts in quantities that would be needed for production. Do I believe it? Absolutely and not because Elio told us. I believe it because I can't remember the last time I saw a vehicle with hand crank windows. :) Z

I have 2 right now.

Top Bottom