• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Worst Friday Blog Ever !!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, if Elio will not take the Momentum or Three-Wheelin' blog route to share anything newsworthy or significant, at least there is a silver lining elsewhere -- it's been 10 weeks since the week of 12/31/16, and a Semi-Annual SEC report is due anytime now. I can't see how they could postpone it into April, it's gotta be published sometime. The typical news dump habit is to drop an SEC report after the securities markets close at 4:30pm on a Friday afternoon, so one of the next two Fridays, perhaps?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, if Elio will not take the Momentum or Three-Wheelin' blog route to share anything newsworthy or significant, at least there is a silver lining elsewhere -- it's been 10 weeks since the week of 12/31/16, and a Semi-Annual SEC report is due anytime now. I can't see how they could postpone it into April, it's gotta be published sometime. The typical news dump habit is to drop an SEC report after the securities markets close at 4:30pm on a Friday afternoon, so one of the next two Fridays, perhaps?
And what do you expect it to read like?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Guess I'll pick up more after May 1 :D
If you are a serious gambler buy shares soon. If no news, sell before April 28 for a small loss. If financing is announced, shares will skyrocket. There is a lot of shorting, and they will have to cover. If SEC report comes out early, you could have a big loss. Too risky for old me, would have jumped in with both feet thirty years ago

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We knew the 65,000 mark was just a cut off in pricing. The commitment to purchase was a Hail Mary. That was made clear. It was never any real factor in the loan. And at no time did anyone at ELIO say if we hit this mark we get the cash. All that was said was it could show the demand for the ELIO.
So I was not expecting and great news. I will be watching to see if reservation keep tricking in. I have not given up hope that we see the ELIO. Hope requires no rational foundation.

Top Bottom