• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Write A Letter Help Get Elio On The Road

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I need to ask.. How do you feel about getting a motorcycle license Z? The possibility exists that it be required to drive the Elio unless laws change.. Something to consider..

Ray
As long as I don't have to ride a motorcycle to do it I don't care. However, the state of Oregon does not require a helmet or mc endorsement. Yeah! Go Oregon, Go Elio. LOL :-) Z

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As long as I don't have to ride a motorcycle to do it I don't care. However, the state of Oregon does not require a helmet or mc endorsement. Yeah! Go Oregon, Go Elio. LOL :) Z
A real motorcycle requires much more skill to operate and a much higher level of coordination.. In my mind it would be equal to getting a car license and saying you're OK to ride a motorcycle when this is false.. Oregon has done the right thing Z I am glad to hear this.. Go ELIO! :)

Ray

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Correct, I'll be saving $50 off the cost of insuring my current car, which is unheard of going from a 10 year old car to a new one.

Hay, that's two tanks of free gas a month on top of the money you are saving on MPG's. So use the money you save on insurance to pay for gas and the money you save on gas to pay for the car.:)

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If the oil lobby decides to gets on this. They could make the Government ADD regulations making things hard.
Sorry, but I think we'd do better flying under the radar and just let it happen.
MK

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I doubt very much that the oil lobby will say one peep about the Elio.

Oh yea? Are you crazy?

They will kick and scream at the politicians that they donate to.....which is most of them.

But at the same time they could just jack up the price of fuel or have congress pass some kind of tax that is based on the miles you drive.

- I'm not saying this is right, but the oil lobbyists have a huge say. If they feel like Elio is a threat, they will figure something out.

Top Bottom