• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Myelio.me Is Up & Running

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Slight change to the configurator:
  • Illuminated Door Sill is now above carpet color.
  • The default "Carpet" color now appears to be "None". As in, the floor is bare, painted the same color as the exterior of the car. If you want any carpet at all, you gotta pick one for $78.
The carpet thing doesn't really bother me, as no carpet will be easier to clean. Plus, I kinda like the idea of extending the exterior color to the interior.

Man, at first thought, doesn't seem right to have a bare metal floor in the vehicle. But, who knows, carpeting may end up being an option. <expletive>

I suppose either way, a floor mat will be the ticket.

Reminds me of a car as a prize on the TV show The Price is Right... "A new car! The 2106 Chevy ____, comes with manual transmission, CD player, and floor mats!"

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Time to give the yellow fans a hard time. Where's all the comments about how thankful you are that you can get 17 shades of yellow on your Elio?? Hmm... HMMM??!!

All kinds of requests for yellow. For months. Where's the outpouring of affection, gratitude and otherwise excitement??? lol

You can get lemon yellow, dandelion, pineapple, Tuscan sun, corn, and the ever-popular... BUTTERSCOTCH. (I made up the color names, there's none on the Configurator)

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Still doesn't work on the laptop I use most frequently... the error message says 3d not available, use a webgl enabled browser. , I am using firefox 46.0.1 and I manually forced webgl with :config - very annoying, hope they fix it (fyi p780m, 915g win7 x86)
You may have a video driver problem. If the video driver is broken, then it doesn't matter what the browser can do, it won' have a connection to the hardware to do it. Try updating your video drivers. If they are seriously messed up, you may need to uninstall the current drivers, and replace them with new ones. Check the manufacturer's web site. They will be able to tell you what drivers you should have, and may have some utilities to help you out with the process.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Man, at first thought, doesn't seem right to have a bare metal floor in the vehicle. But, who knows, carpeting may end up being an option. <expletive>

Reminds me of a car as a prize on the TV show The Price is Right... "A new car! The 2106 Chevy ____, comes with manual transmission, CD player, and floor mats!"

Do we know that the floor pan is metal? Or might it be fiber like the rest of the body panels?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Do we know that the floor pan is metal? Or might it be fiber like the rest of the body panels?
Good question, wish I had a good answer; but best guess and logic says fiber like the rest of the body.

They do that to mess with you guessing the price; sometimes is a plain Jane, other times I think they put every option in the books in them.
More than once I've seen $13K cars when you know that maybe a fleet version went out at that price, but to every day people it would be more like $16K.

Top Bottom