• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pep Boys To Provide Service / Maintenance

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got a chuckle thinking about the Elio hanging by the front wheels the first time a tech tries to raise one on a car lift in the maintenance bay. ;P
LOL... as soon as you said that, I got a visual.
That's not how it's going to work. They'll hoist it up by the trailer hitch and let the oil drain out the front.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's not how it's going to work. They'll hoist it up by the trailer hitch and let the oil drain out the front.
First picture of an elio hanging by the rear hanging down with someone standing there like one of those Shark fishing pictures gets a prize.

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
First picture of an elio hanging by the rear hanging down with someone standing there like one of those Shark fishing pictures gets a prize.
maria and the shark.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dad has a bentley. the closest dealership is Vero Beach(I don't really know. I am not sure he does.) When it needs an oil change they send a trailer to the house. unload the loaner Bentley, and take his back to the shop till the next day.
So you can have your Lexus Experience.
Your dad has a Bentley.......I am available for adoption. Please don't knock the Lexus Service excellence as they too trailer cars for service and provide loaner vehicles for their valued customers outside their servicing dealership network as well.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For those of you that have Pep Boys locations nearby and are currently Pep Boys customers......how would you rate their customer service?

Top Bottom