• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pep Boys To Provide Service / Maintenance

ie Lee Oh

Elio Fan
Reaction score
OK, so what did I miss here, that the elio seats two, has a trunk, may be difficult to start? We knew that Pep Boys was going to be the service provider for months. What happened to the exiting announcement that was supposed to happen? We learned absolutely zero about any real advancement on the auto or plant. I really hopes that this is going to happen folks, but you have to be honest with yourselves. The only thing that Elio Motors has to show is one prototype. I think that I may have lost $1000.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For those of you that have Pep Boys locations nearby and are currently Pep Boys customers......how would you rate their customer service?

I have never used them. But my sister's do they haven't had problems with them and have generally been happy with the service. I have bought parts and other accessories from them. I service and repair my own car. I have a mechanic who does the jobs that require a lift. My elio will be treated in the same manner. Unless its some sort of warranty repair then I have plenty of pepboys around me

PhilGoings

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not in Ohio.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=pep boys near ohio&ie=UTF-8&ei=PsxfU6TxLqmEyAG_04DoDQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Show rooms in Ohio
Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus and Cleveland

May be just a coincidence.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSA7w0TRy4at_nCwEOnkrL8WR9tqnrYNyZSLQoT5N2BFGpWj0v.jpg
Yea me too, nearest sales site is an hour and a half drive. At least service is a mear twenty minute drive.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, so what did I miss here, that the elio seats two, has a trunk, may be difficult to start? We knew that Pep Boys was going to be the service provider for months. What happened to the exiting announcement that was supposed to happen? We learned absolutely zero about any real advancement on the auto or plant. I really hopes that this is going to happen folks, but you have to be honest with yourselves. The only thing that Elio Motors has to show is one prototype. I think that I may have lost $1000.

"OK, so what did I miss here,"

Maybe this. Post #52
http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-on-fox-news.1175/page-6

Top Bottom