• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017 Nascar Season Thread

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, looks like Matthew can't really decide what it wasn't to do; or the weather reporters are hoping for it to do.

Which brings up the question; is there going to be a Charlotte race this Saturday night? Or are we looking at Sunday or Monday?
Or maybe NASCAR submarine races?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
not looking good for to night through 7PM on Saturday .... still too far out to say for sure ....I've been surprised nothing mentioned on our local news

Last edited:

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I'm not a native, but live close to Myrtle. Charlotte is pretty far away.....unless scattered storms extend farther out?

If it gets pushed back, I'll try to go.

Im rooting for Truex. He has been the best driver this year and isn't on a big team.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just flipped on a NASCAR show and everything planed for today (Friday) is canceled.
They haven't said anything about tomorrow yet.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
'Ol boom confetti guy won. He better not pull off some random dominance and win another championship. I don't hate the guy, he is one of the all time best drivers. I'm just not a fan.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations to Jimmy Johnson for his first win in a very long time. Not who I wanted to win but he drove like the champion he is and deserved the win

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
congrats to the 4 team for their win at Kansas .... they join the 48 in moving on to the next level of the Chase .... my girl had another good race finishing 18th

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
congrats to the 4 team for their win at Kansas .... they join the 48 in moving on to the next level of the Chase .... my girl had another good race finishing 18th
A little disappointing because I was pulling for Carl Edwards. He should still make the cut of 8

Top Bottom