• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017 Production A Long Shot...

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ai65.tinypic.com_2me47yq.png

The good old summer time !!:D

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, It's on Facebook and here's the whole quote:

John Giberson
· 23 hrs
I have "cut and pasted" a quote from Joel Sheltrown , Vice President of Governmental Affairs for Elio Motors. This comes from the new Secretary of Energy, Rick Perry:

Perry: “If confirmed, I will review the ATVM program to makes sure it achieves its goals. I will be committed to transparency and accountability with respect to government investments.”

#KeepTheFaith #ElioOnTheRoad2017 @GovernerPerry

*****************************************************************************************
It's John Giberson that said it first, and he doesn't list the source document.
So take this quote with a grain of salt until we can confirm the true source.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Travelbuzz as William asked, you stated "I have "cut and pasted" a quote from Joel Sheltrown"

Where is that document you copied (cut) from? May we have a link to it please.
I copied what the person placed on the announcement as is, if you want more verification write Elio Motors. This person did not invent what is written as a hoax.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I copied what the person placed on the announcement as is, if you want more verification write Elio Motors. This person did not invent what is written as a hoax.
Look at post #236, I took John G's whole message and posted it; he does not give his source material either.
So I put an email out to Joel Sheltrown and asked him to send me a copy of the full message. I don't expect to hear anything back for a couple of days; when I do, I'll make sure to post it so everyone has access to it.

It helps the creditability on statements like that if they are verifiable.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Look at post #236, I took John G's whole message and posted it; he does not give his source material either.
So I put an email out to Joel Sheltrown and asked him to send me a copy of the full message. I don't expect to hear anything back for a couple of days; when I do, I'll make sure to post it so everyone has access to it.

It helps the creditability on statements like that if they are verifiable.
I asked for more information from John also.

Top Bottom