• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

5/16/2014 Production Update From Paul Elio

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am not surprised either. Disappointed, maybe... Surprised, not!!!! This means that with my all-in number, I should expect my ELIO around Christmas 2015.
What a dreamer. WOW! Just what Paul is counting on. Christmas, 2015? Hmm. . . . . .maybe, and IF at all, Christmas 2016. Save your Dixie Cups my friend; the results of that are more likely to happen than Paul's Elio. o_O

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Entrepreneurs willing to take risks to turn their dreams into reality are what drive innovation and provide many jobs for hard working Americans. As someone who was wiling to risk a very large amount of my own money to start a business I understand perfectly well what it is like to put my money where my mouth is and take necessary risks in an attempt to turn my dreams into reality. I am sure most of us who want to see Elio Motors succeed have always been perfectly aware that this type of business venture has a higher probability of failing than succeeding however this information does not discourage me, and many others, from supporting and believing in Paul Elio's dream for a better way of doing things. It is unfortunate that the schedule has slipped however everything else I have seen coming out about Elio Motors lately, officially and via unofficial channels, has been very positive. Right now, based on all the data I have, I am actually the most confident I have ever been that Paul Elio's dream will soon become a reality.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Entrepreneurs willing to take risks to turn their dreams into reality are what drive innovation and provide many jobs for hard working Americans. As someone who was wiling to risk a very large amount of my own money to start a business I understand perfectly well what it is like to put my money where my mouth is and take necessary risks in an attempt to turn my dreams into reality. I am sure most of us who want to see Elio Motors succeed have always been perfectly aware that this type of business venture has a higher probability of failing than succeeding however this information does not discourage me, and many others, from supporting and believing in Paul Elio's dream for a better way of doing things. It is unfortunate that the schedule has slipped however everything else I have seen coming out about Elio Motors lately, officially and via unofficial channels, has been very positive. Right now, based on all the data I have, I am actually the most confident I have ever been that Paul Elio's dream will soon become a reality.
One of the things that reinforces my belief in the Elio is the fact that Paul Elio chose to release this statement in his name rather than the teams. That takes an incredible amount of courage. I will embrace this extra time to increase the amount of money saved so I have lower payments when my Elio is in my hands. I can't wait to see the Elio in Portland and I look forward to meeting the staff members who are there to talk to us. Everything I have heard and seen this month reinforces my belief that Elio will happen. I can wait and will enjoy the journey here as I have this past few months. I hope many of you will continue to join me in this adventure even if you need to take a break for a short time. For those who are disheartened and are willing to give up, I wish you well in your lives. I very simply am not willing to give up. Thank you, Paul Elio, for sharing this information with us. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"When you are dancing with a bear, it is VERY important to keep your eyes on your partner's hands." An important lesson learned MANY years ago; JUST as important today, as it ever was. Good luck to us all, and I would much rather be "lucky," than good. :cool:

Top Bottom