• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

50% Bonus For "all-in" Reservations Ends September 1, 2014

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Common quote from my wife, "Are you looking at that ugly thing again?"

I am trying to get her down to the convention center tomorrow morning without her knowing the reason so she can see the Elio up close. I hope she will change her mind so I can then go $1,000 all in. And yes, she does wear pants. That is except for when we are out Square Dancing. For that she wears the skirt over a pettycoat.

What is the secret for a man to have a happy life and a happy marriage? Make sure the wife is happy. When the wife is happy, we are happy.
Apparantly there is another secret to a happy life.

I don't sing along with this song or "Mother-in-law" out loud in front of my wife....

Chris F

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's interesting to get everyone's take on why the 50% bonus for all-in reservations is coming to an end. One thought is that there is enough demand being generated, such that this bonus is no longer needed. Sounds like I agree with AriLea on this. :cool: Also agree that the result of this news is that there will be a spike, at least in all-in reservations, between now and Sept. 1. Will be fun to watch.
Because they think its not going to be necessary to offer it. Companies offer discounts when they think consumers need an incentive to buy. This means that they don't think the incentive is needed to drive reservations.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View this email in your browser
0c9f6fef-7f8e-45c7-8523-8d53b5c28322.jpg
Hello Elio "All In" reservation holders.

Since we informed you this morning that the 50% bonus incentive would be ending, we heard you all loud and clear that an “All In” non-refundable reservation bonus is important to the early success of Elio.

Therefore, we wanted you to be the first to know that in response to your feedback, we have decided to offer another bonus starting Sept. 2, 2014.

As of Sept. 2, 2014, “All In” non-refundable reservations will be entitled to a 25% bonus on their reservation or upgrade level.

For those of you who already upgraded your reservation as of today based on this announcement but would have preferred to wait, our Customer Experience team (futureowners@eliomotors.com) will refund your recent upgrade amount. You can then upgrade in the future when ready.

As always we appreciate your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to create programs that best suits our Elio supporters.
65ce8f1c-a824-43fe-8d1d-816a4357cfae.jpg

Paul Elio
Elio_Footer268585d07818658e3b2eba5e.jpg

b4846425-e91d-422e-9de7-0ac123c75809.jpg

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good afternoon fpelsdca, and good luck this weekend! :confused:

Been married to the same young lady now for the past 47 years. :) Used to think that the most important words I could whisper into her ear was: "I love you Dear," but I promise, MORE important is: "Yes Dear." o_O

It really works well. :D

Again, good luck

I tried to quote DWR too but on home computer, argh! DWR 17 years Music Man 47 years!! wow! I love you guys, not many people stick together that long these days.Applaude you both!

Was married 25 years to first wife, cancer took her from me 2 years ago. Working on first year of 2nd wife (9 years younger) so I better go before her, don't think I could take loosing another one. :(

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL! Well LockMD, after 17 yrs. of marriage, I've learned to pick my battles and know before hand which ones I'm gonna lose. I do wear the pants in the family, but she takes them off!;)

After 41 years married to the same woman, that STILL works :D

Just do it!! She'll get over it but it may take a little while.

Remember: It is ALWAYS better to ask for FORGIVENESS than PERMISSION :D

Top Bottom