• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

50% Bonus For "all-in" Reservations Ends September 1, 2014

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to upgrade to 1000 all in but I still have not sat in it as the car has never been on tour close to me. I'd want to see it in person to make sure it's what I really want before upgrading. This email tells me they are getting close to having enough to get the ball rolling by September

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is an obvious attempt to try to generate a sense of impending "scarcity" and get those reservation numbers >40K by September.

It's possible.

Who kicked Elio in the ass to stop effing around and 'show it'?

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing when all is said and done I'll pay 10-12,000 total by time you figure upgrades/options tax/lic delivery etc.....

Paul Elio stated in a past interview that the maxed out... top of to line... Elio would just be under $16,000 with all the latest bells and whistles, that the Elio can have on it... but the basic model would be $6800...

Kind of makes me worry a little, about how much these upgrades are going to cost?? $6800 - $1500 = $5300 due for may basic Marshmallow Elio... plus another $5000-$6000 in upgrades? so that is just about double? for a middle of the road... nice Elio?

Still way lower then what they say is the average new car costs, which comes in at $31,000....

I am not saying that I will not get some of these up grades, it just looks like the upgrades are going to be a little costly... I believe the stainless steel exhaust system which I am going to get for my Elio, is less than $200 for a full size car, but no idea how much it is going to costs for an Elio...

$10,000 in upgrades is just a little high for me... An Elio is small, just what upgrades would cost that much?

Does the maxed out Elio come with a R2D2 bot...attached to it... Still going to get one!, just have to set a limit on upgrades...

But who knows, I may need one of those $500 tooth brush holders...or coffee heaters....etc...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner...#2225 with only some of the bells and whistles...

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you everyone, for all your good thoughts and positive feedback. I love sharing time with you each day. You will all be very happy to know that as of yesterday and thanks to some wonderful surprise gifts from friends, I am now all in for $1,000 and waiting for my number. Is it time for the numbers to be released yet? When do you think the next release will be? I know from experience it can be anywhere between 4 weeks and 10 weeks. I promise not to nag. At least not too much, anyway. LOL :) Z

Edit: The friends I speak of are here on elioowners forum. Since it was done anonymously I will simply have to thank everyone. My local friends don't even know this has happened yet. :) Z

That is Great news to hear Z,

I was a little worried, that I would have to bid on a Elio dress.... glad you are locked in now and getting a number, like the rest of us... and waiting and wanting it even more...
20140711_132531.jpg

For me it is not just the idea of getting a new Autocycle, with a few of the bells and whistles, it is what the Elio can provide for me... which is low cost Travel to any where I want... and I don't have to fill up every 113 miles...

I know I will be Traveling a lot more with my Marshmallow Sour Apple striped Elio.... and my bebop Parrot drone taking pictures and videos of the Elio road trips...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner... #2225 with the van pop out windows and SS exhaust system option....

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I tried to quote DWR too but on home computer, argh! DWR 17 years Music Man 47 years!! wow! I love you guys, not many people stick together that long these days.Applaude you both!

Was married 25 years to first wife, cancer took her from me 2 years ago. Working on first year of 2nd wife (9 years younger) so I better go before her, don't think I could take loosing another one. :(
Sorry for your loss LockMD. :( I can't say "I understand how you feel", because I've never been through it. That would be my WORST nightmare! Good luck to you and yours, and may we all live to be 110, driving our 300k mile, worn out, pieces of crap, 1st gen. Elios around!:)

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you everyone, for all your good thoughts and positive feedback. I love sharing time with you each day. You will all be very happy to know that as of yesterday and thanks to some wonderful surprise gifts from friends, I am now all in for $1,000 and waiting for my number. Is it time for the numbers to be released yet? When do you think the next release will be? I know from experience it can be anywhere between 4 weeks and 10 weeks. I promise not to nag. At least not too much, anyway. LOL :) Z

Edit: The friends I speak of are here on elioowners forum. Since it was done anonymously I will simply have to thank everyone. My local friends don't even know this has happened yet. :) Z

That is awesome, congrats!! Wish I had friends like you, I would be happy just to bump up to $500! But you are an awesome contributor here and I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts :)

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Apparantly there is another secret to a happy life.

I don't sing along with this song or "Mother-in-law" out loud in front of my wife....

Great link, great song. Unfortunately, the wrong artist was cited by them. This song, preaching peace in your household advice, was sung by Jimmy Soul.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I tried to quote DWR too but on home computer, argh! DWR 17 years Music Man 47 years!! wow! I love you guys, not many people stick together that long these days.Applaude you both!

Was married 25 years to first wife, cancer took her from me 2 years ago. Working on first year of 2nd wife (9 years younger) so I better go before her, don't think I could take loosing another one. :(

I'm deeply sorry for your loss, LockMD. Life is never easy, I know, but when we marry, we marry for life, and I've always felt the "she" gave up so much more than I did. . . . . I KNOW, and this will sound selfish of me, but they always seem to make MANY more sacrifices for us and the sake of the marriage than we do.

Guess what I'm trying to say, LockMD, is that I have a tremendous amount of respect and love in my heart for ALL the wives out there.

And then to lose them to such a hideous disease.

I know you loved her very much and I share your loss.

God Bless, LockMD.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This was one of my first thoughts when I read about the 9/1 end date.

Proud to Be, I like your idea of finding some alternative short term funding source - always nice to think outside the box.

I think we are all pulling for you Z, please keep us informed.

I, Terrence had just read the Tech talk V-26 and that was just great
Excellent,, great concept, well executed plan! Thank you Paul Elio and Elio motors! I am in with $1,000.00 non refundable. I am adding your Elio to my vehicles one 2003 Honda accord and one 2002 Buell X1 motorcycle!
thank you for this 84 mpg Elio auto cycle! Tandem, enclosed, AC, automatic !
thank you,
Terrence Bernard
White (marshmallo) Elio for me with auto trans<> sweet deal

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
7/30/2014 Tech Talk - Act Fast for 50% Bonus

Elio Motors Tech Talk v27
View this email in your browser
Elio_TechTalk_Header5ee076.jpg
adce32c1-e848-444f-abc0-58815fa4fedf.jpg
Want the full 50 percent “All In” Bonus? Better act fast!

If you’ve been on the fence about reserving a spot in line to get an Elio, or perhaps have been thinking of upgrading to get an even better spot in line, now is the time to act.

Elio Motors' fans who want to reserve a spot to purchase the 84 MPG, $6,800 vehicle haveuntil Sept. 1, 2014 to take advantage of the early adopters reward – a 50 percent bonus off an “All In” non-refundable reservation. For example, a $1,000 “All In” non-refundable reservation would receive an additional $500* toward the price of a vehicle at the time of purchase

But, beginning Sept. 2, 2014 Elio Motors will change the “All In” bonus to 25 percent for new non-refundable reservations and for those current reservation holders who wish to upgrade to a higher reservation level.

And, for those of you who are already at the $1,000 “All In” level, how about this? Now is the perfect time to reserve a spot in line for a second Elio. Because, after all, the only thing better than one Elio is two!

More than 25,000 people have put money down for reservations so far, underscoring the customer demand the vehicle will fill – and perhaps heightening the urgency to get in line. Reservations are growing at an accelerated pace.

“People keep putting their hands up and saying ‘I want in,’” said Paul Elio. “Our low cost and high fuel efficiency combined with unique styling and fun driving characteristics has created a legion of enthusiastic fans. We knew we were on to something special when we designed this vehicle and the intense and loyal reaction from future customers has reinforced our commitment to building something great.”

The 50 percent reward program has been a way to provide something special for those who showed faith and support for the project early on.

“Elio Motors' fans don’t simply buy into a new vehicle,” Elio said. “They buy into our entire philosophy. They understand the mission we are trying to accomplish, and they have been incredibly supportive of our efforts. While all our customers mean a great deal to me, I have been profoundly impacted by our early believers.”

So, what are you waiting for? Make a reservation or upgrade today! You don’t want to get too far in the back of the line, do you?
23e0b01f-8f1b-46ca-b65c-9b12f2c1b348.jpg
*$500 additional savings based on $1,000 non-refundable reservation, $250 additional savings based on $500 non-refundable reservation, $125 based on $250 non-refundable reservation and $50 additional saving based on a $100 non-refundable reservation. 50% “All In” non-refundable reservation bonus ends Sept. 1, 2014. As of Sept. 2, 2014 the “All In” non-refundable bonus is 25%. For more information, go to our FAQ
Copyright © 2014 Elio Motors, All rights reserved.
You signed up to receive updates from Elio Motors where you filled out a form including your name and email address!

Our mailing address is:
Elio Motors
2942 North 24th Street
Suite
114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Add us to your address book
open.php?u=24b371802c83d81776b06aa68&id=64c086bfb3&e=82ad6a83d3.gif

Top Bottom