• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

50% Bonus For "all-in" Reservations Ends September 1, 2014

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been waiting for either the pre-production prototype or a completed engine to bump up to $1000 all in, but this is going to send me over. I'm assuming this will be thinking of many.

Thats where I am I was waiting for such progress. I don't know if I will move into the 1000$ all in. I will ponder my move up or not. Its not the end of the world if I don't get the bonus. Maybe if business picks up ill be able to get to 1k

Was nice for you guys to help Zelio

Last edited:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Music Man, post: 33179, member: Snipped: What say yea? Anybody else in?

:D[/QUOTE]

upload_2014-7-25_11-52-44.jpeg

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Common quote from my wife, "Are you looking at that ugly thing again?"

I am trying to get her down to the convention center tomorrow morning without her knowing the reason so she can see the Elio up close. I hope she will change her mind so I can then go $1,000 all in. And yes, she does wear pants. That is except for when we are out Square Dancing. For that she wears the skirt over a pettycoat.

What is the secret for a man to have a happy life and a happy marriage? Make sure the wife is happy. When the wife is happy, we are happy.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I am trying to get her down to the convention center tomorrow morning without her knowing the reason so she can see the Elio up close. I hope she will change her mind so I can then go $1,000 all in. And yes, she does wear pants. That is except for when we are out Square Dancing. For that she wears the skirt over a pettycoat.

What is the secret for a man to have a happy life and a happy marriage? Make sure the wife is happy. When the wife is happy, we are happy.

WOW jeez I feel sorry for you but in the end you did it to yourself. And others who play that game of being allowed by a wife etc... :eek:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Yep! The flip side of course.... "when momma ain't happy, ain't NOOOOObody happy."

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Good afternoon fpelsdca, and good luck this weekend! :confused:

Been married to the same young lady now for the past 47 years. :) Used to think that the most important words I could whisper into her ear was: "I love you Dear," but I promise, MORE important is: "Yes Dear." o_O

It really works well. :D

Again, good luck

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
LOL! Well LockMD, after 17 yrs. of marriage, I've learned to pick my battles and know before hand which ones I'm gonna lose. I do wear the pants in the family, but she takes them off!;)

LOL! This gets my vote for the winning quote, and I believe I'm stealing it. "I wear the pants in the family, and she takes them off!"

Top Bottom