• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

6/3/14 - Yahoo Finance -

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a threshold on how much I would pay and everyone else does as well. 6995 is fine with me.
For me, the acceptable ceiling depends on the price of must-have options; in other words, the total package price. My must-haves are back-up camera (would really like it on full-time), blue tooth connectivity, and a comfortable seat / driving position. Also, a windshield washer … haven't heard anything about that anywhere.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For me, the acceptable ceiling depends on the price of must-have options; in other words, the total package price. My must-haves are back-up camera (would really like it on full-time), blue tooth connectivity, and a comfortable seat / driving position. Also, a windshield washer … haven't heard anything about that anywhere.
elio-and-me-jpg.670.jpg

Just do a search on "Wipers", there are about 20 different post on the subject.

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure they've put a muffler back on it after it got knocked off. All it would take is to run the pipe up tight to the body (under a heat shield) with the muffler in the back or use the muffler in the pipe set up they had once upon a time (looked like sausage links).. Have no fear that the production Elio will sound anything like the p4.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure they've put a muffler back on it after it got knocked off. All it would take is to run the pipe up tight to the body (under a heat shield) with the muffler in the back or use the muffler in the pipe set up they had once upon a time (looked like sausage links).. Have no fear that the production Elio will sound anything like the p4.
They have, but instead of replacing original they did a short little thing that hangs way down and doesn't go very far down the body before exiting to the side. They said the next version will have the muffler and exhaust pipe flush with the bottom and the final version will have a fairing on the bottom.

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As soon as we got our new Nissan Leaf electric vehicle my wife kept it as here commute vehicle. Now I only get to drive it when we both go somewhere together. Since the Leaf is WONDERFUL for a local commute vehicle (we usually put about 300 miles per week on it), we have to use our other Gas car for longer trips (at 30mpg) . I am looking forward to the day when the Elio is finally a reality so we can use it for longer trips. By that time maybe she will want to drive the Elio and leave me with the Leaf...

Top Bottom