• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Changed careers. I saw where I/T was going and wasn't interested.
If you're over 55 looking for ANY job, they don't want you !!!
I lucked out on my last job, at 55 NOBODY wanted me, finally landed a gig and hung in there until my "nest egg" was where I wanted it.........just retired in July :D

I thought this comment had a hint of that in it <below>

i feel no sympathy for a company/group/organization that can't keep their top employees.

Same thing I was saying when I parted company with the last place I was at.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
They were, as part of the Southwest entry:

"17. Southwest outage

After a router failure in July 2016, Southwest Airlines was forced to cancel 2,300 flights and delay and additional 7,000. A similar outage happened to Delta Airlines a month later, and then to United Airlines soon after."
A router failure; must have been a Juniper Router.

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They were, as part of the Southwest entry:

"17. Southwest outage

After a router failure in July 2016, Southwest Airlines was forced to cancel 2,300 flights and delay and additional 7,000. A similar outage happened to Delta Airlines a month later, and then to United Airlines soon after."

Delta was much more significant than SW's failure.

The Delta failure was allowed because of a complete hardware, software and cultural breakdown that should usher in a new I.T. Infrastructure and staff.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Email from Newegg:

A shopper has a question that we thought you might be able to answer because you bought BAFX Products BAFX3127 Bluetooth OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool for Android... on November 6, 2016.

A shopper asks:
"Can this product work with Computer (PC) instead of Android?"

Top Bottom