• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Announcements Post Suppliers Summit August 2015

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
When you got to sit in it, was there anyone there official to talk to or give suggestions to, or even just answer questions? PE? Or was it just hired help shuffling people through it so everyone could sit in it?
The road crew was there; I did ask about the grab handle and he said that it is in the plans to have in future models.
Along with 2 arm rests, the seat being redesigned so that you can reach the recline lever without opening the door, and a few other items.

The road crew is very good about answering questions, and you can take as long as you want, and ask as many questions as you want. (**** Side note **** when there is a long line to sit in the display unit, you can take a while, but it's best to be fair and give the next person some consideration) If you want to sit longer that there is a line for, come back when the crowd has thinned out.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
When you got to sit in it, was there anyone there official to talk to or give suggestions to, or even just answer questions? PE? Or was it just hired help shuffling people through it so everyone could sit in it?

Jerome is in charge of the tour team .... he's a VP of EM .... the members of the crew do an excellent job with technical questions and they are happy to do so .... Jerome is easy to speak with and I've found will answer any question about something EM is ready to release info on .... Jerome's wife Pam is also easy to talk to ....

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jerome is in charge of the tour team .... he's a VP of EM .... the members of the crew do an excellent job with technical questions and they are happy to do so .... Jerome is easy to speak with and I've found will answer any question about something EM is ready to release info on .... Jerome's wife Pam is also easy to talk to ....

I'm thinking of going to an Elio showing here in a week. If I make it, I'd like to talk with them a little bit. I'll have to make a list of questions and write them down.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
if you've never seen the P4 and the tour exhibit, please make every effort to do so .... you will be glad you did .... making a list of questions is a good idea .... once you get there time will pass so quickly that its easy to forget .... looking forward to seeing your comments

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
if you've never seen the P4 and the tour exhibit, please make every effort to do so .... you will be glad you did .... making a list of questions is a good idea .... once you get there time will pass so quickly that its easy to forget .... looking forward to seeing your comments

I definitely want to go. It'll be my first time. I just don't know if I'm gonna go to this upcoming one, or the following event in 2 weeks.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I definitely want to go. It'll be my first time. I just don't know if I'm gonna go to this upcoming one, or the following event in 2 weeks.
they say a picture is worth a 1k words -sitting in the E is a heap more. All of my concerns, i.e.visibility with the front posts, ergonomics, and sitting in a car seat with armrests on each side pushed all the posts to the side, as I solidified my opinions about it's feasibility.
I'm still not convinced the gas filler is on the correct side, and stillwait patiently for my yellow.
Ant, where did you come up with "road crew"?? Something you missed when you reviewed threads?, watched clips? talked to others??
The "road crew" happens to be the folks where the E meets the public, and gives information. I have spoken to Jerome on a few occasions, and he is the closest person to PE that I've gotten to talk to who has a good inside track. -the rest of the "crew" consists of his wife, and some very dedicated folks.

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
they say a picture is worth a 1k words -sitting in the E is a heap more. All of my concerns, i.e.visibility with the front posts, ergonomics, and sitting in a car seat with armrests on each side pushed all the posts to the side, as I solidified my opinions about it's feasibility.
I'm still not convinced the gas filler is on the correct side, and stillwait patiently for my yellow.
Ant, where did you come up with "road crew"?? Something you missed when you reviewed threads?, watched clips? talked to others??
The "road crew" happens to be the folks where the E meets the public, and gives information. I have spoken to Jerome on a few occasions, and he is the closest person to PE that I've gotten to talk to who has a good inside track. -the rest of the "crew" consists of his wife, and some very dedicated folks.

What's the deal with the gas cap? I see people talking about it a whole bunch of threads. As for me, I'm fine with the side it's on. No different that my current car setup. (Though, yeah, it'd be much easier on the other side to just get out and pump without having to walk around).

What about the road crew? When did I say road crew? If you mean when I was asking about who's gonna be there showing the Elio and how it's gonna go, yeah, I had no idea who all showed up or how easy they were to approach.

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What's the deal with the gas cap? I see people talking about it a whole bunch of threads. As for me, I'm fine with the side it's on. No different that my current car setup. (Though, yeah, it'd be much easier on the other side to just get out and pump without having to walk around).

Please don't go there. It's a dark place.

Top Bottom