• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anti-tipping Device

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
that is my prime motivator in considering getting the Skyz option .... my biggest area of concern remains the additional monthly cost .... as one who has never owned a "Smart Phone" and who still uses a Razor phone that simply makes phone calls (no text, no nothing), this is a world with which I'm totally unfamiliar
I don't own a smart phone either.........because I don't use the phone function enough to justify a monthly fee. I do use the technology with my i-Pod/i-Pad with has every function and application but phone. Jump into the tech world.........fun and functional when you use it wisely. I can't justify a $2k option in a $6800 vehicle, but I will definitely connect with my other devices.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe I should put Monkey in my trunk so if anybody messing:mad: with my Elio my Monkey will scare them off. :D
or I should buy the Skyz system for my Elio and don't need the Monkey in the Trunk. :rolleyes:

Don't forget to feed the Monkey......:D
Captive-rhesus-macaque-posed-with-toy-gun.jpg

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't own a smart phone either.........because I don't use the phone function enough to justify a monthly fee. I do use the technology with my i-Pod/i-Pad with has every function and application but phone. Jump into the tech world.........fun and functional when you use it wisely. I can't justify a $2k option in a $6800 vehicle, but I will definitely connect with my other devices.

my wife handles the books so I don't know from which I'm speaking ..:confused:.. we will have to look at the cost to determine the direction that is best for us .... I don't know how all of this will work out

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I use the readily available Smith&Wesson anti-tamper/anti-theft devices for my motorcycles with great success. I expect they will perform just as well with my Elio.

My vehicles are protected by Sig Saur Pro.

both can certainly provide an effective endurance .... well, so long as you are within sight of the vehicle

Top Bottom