• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Dangers Ahead??

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Life causes death
No, Adam capitulated to, guess who, a woman named Eve. All I know is that all hell broke loose. LOL Including exactly what God said he was going to to do............................ Personally I've never met a man who has the patience to understand the depth of this truth. Well, maybe one or two.

Ronald Levesque

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if the one that started this thread is right then for me the Elio is even better investment for the future.

Darn, someone said the magic word ' PINTO'
Yes the Ford Pinto kind of went up in flames, sort of speak....

I'm not to worried about that at my age though....Had planned on getting cremated anyway so if my Elio ends up lighting the night sky, at least my final expenses have been taken care of.

Wow wish I could get my hands on one of those old Pintos for two reasons.
1. It sure would be better then what I'm driving right not...Nothing!
2. Very low fuel rate, unless of course you're rear ended like the Pinto below then of course your fuel burn rate is significantly greater.

IMG_20140830_042554.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie G

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why even bother bring this up? It is a cycle with some added weather and safety protection as minimal as it is. When potential owners see the Elio up close they will recognize it for what is and feel safe driving it or not as with any other compact mode of transportation. I wouldn't ride a MC if it was the only transportation left on the planet..........wait a minute............o.k. an enclosed cabin 2 or 3 wheel MC.
If they do achieve a 5-star crash rating, will you still feel the same way? The Elio is not a tank, that's for sure, but it IS being engineered with safety as a very high priority. Fatalities is the name of the game. If they can really keep fatalities as low or lower than comparable small cars (Miata, Fiat, Smart Car), they'll be able to withstand press criticism.

As for me, I've always preferred light, nimble cars I can drive out of trouble. One reason I'd like a bit more HP in the Elio.

Top Bottom