• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Disappointment

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Never quite understood the quote, if I was miserable, I wouldn't want to surround myself with others who too are miserable!, this forum is a "support group" helping to keep the wish alive, spirits up, and sharing our (diverse) backgrounds, yet keeping our focus on our mutual hope we will each be driving our E
If you were Kathy Bates, you'd love some company, too, and would make sure they hang around for a while...

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
image.jpeg

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Never quite understood the quote, if I was miserable, I wouldn't want to surround myself with others who too are miserable!, this forum is a "support group" helping to keep the wish alive, spirits up, and sharing our (diverse) backgrounds, yet keeping our focus on our mutual hope we will each be driving our E

Being miserable takes quite a conscious effort and a considerable amount of time to develop, and you don't want someone with a positive attitude blowing sunshine up your b*tt screwing with all your hard work. Some people believe commiserating is team-building....Misery loves company! ;):D

Last edited:

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Talk about disappointment! I just got another email form Elio. It started out making me think there was some great news about the options available for our cars, but then it turned out to be just a reworded rehash of the same old stuff we all have known about for god knows how long.

I would like to congratulate the author of these emails, he is truly the master of useless dribble.... :yo:

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Talk about disappointment! I just got another email form Elio. It started out making me think there was some great news about the options available for our cars, but then it turned out to be just a reworded rehash of the same old stuff we all have known about for god knows how long.

I would like to congratulate the author of these emails, he is truly the master of useless dribble.... :yo:

I too received a message about a Robust Feature Rich Product with a User Friendly Interface which is designed to allow you to pick all options from the comfort of your home.
Oh! They still don't have it up on their web site.

Charles Stanley

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
As I see it there is no delay. I never believed that we would be in production this year. As for comments about dates being pushed back, I find any such comments silly. Elio motors has never stated an official date for production startup. They have listed several "Target Dates". but those are just general plans the public is given to keep them from going nuts. Anyone that has been paying attention should have seen during each of these target dates that money was short and still much to do. I do believe that once the 100 Fleet vehicles are out there running around things will start happening much faster. I also believe we will see production start up in 2017. And By the Way, they did not push back production start to build the 100 fleet vehicles. Elio had said all along that before we would get our Elios there would be 125 elios set aside for internal use. Now they are just going to sell off the first 100 instead of keeping them. Means money coming in, testing and refinement, and a big advertisement for Elio motors. I see this as very positive and likely to help speed things along.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As I see it there is no delay. I never believed that we would be in production this year. As for comments about dates being pushed back, I find any such comments silly. Elio motors has never stated an official date for production startup. They have listed several "Target Dates". but those are just general plans the public is given to keep them from going nuts. Anyone that has been paying attention should have seen during each of these target dates that money was short and still much to do. I do believe that once the 100 Fleet vehicles are out there running around things will start happening much faster. I also believe we will see production start up in 2017. And By the Way, they did not push back production start to build the 100 fleet vehicles. Elio had said all along that before we would get our Elios there would be 125 elios set aside for internal use. Now they are just going to sell off the first 100 instead of keeping them. Means money coming in, testing and refinement, and a big advertisement for Elio motors. I see this as very positive and likely to help speed things along.
Is your opinion that the Q4 2016 100 preproduction Elio's is a target date or an official date?

Top Bottom