• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Diy Hands On Projects

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Super nice! Good space saver. I have two walmart versions of that in steel, no where near as nice and no matching built-ins like you made! Sweet!
The best part is even though I made the side rails too far apart, OSHA hasn't come calling and I haven't had a kid fall through there yet. I've had one fall down the ladder. But, I've also had a 16 year old fall down the stairs at home too... more than once. She was carrying her laptop at the time. I've replaced the screen since then.

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
image.jpg
Another finished project! Having a silent auction at work for United Way, so thought I'd make a barstool for my donation. Came up with the idea while sitting at the game Saturday. Nebraska Football at its finest. :clap2:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks RUCRAYZE! I wish I knew Gizmo! I can't wait to find out the exact seats they will be using so I can make a plan.
they have mentioned the front seat, I'm not sure if it's a lock, suffering from CRAFT, there will be folks gifted with long-term memory skills.
just in my cloud I think the steering wheel and seat are ford (mustang seat??) and chevy for the wheel.
I would think a neutral pattern might be best, as I wouldn't want my ass on something/someone I cherish. !!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
they have mentioned the front seat, I'm not sure if it's a lock, suffering from CRAFT, there will be folks gifted with long-term memory skills.
just in my cloud I think the steering wheel and seat are ford (mustang seat??) and chevy for the wheel.
I would think a neutral pattern might be best, as I wouldn't want my ass on something/someone I cherish. !!
When I talked to them they mentioned that the seat would be different from the one in the P4. In the P4 you can only reach the recline lever if you open the door; they were going to redesign the seat base so you could get to the lever without having to open the door.
They are also changing the interior so it will have 2 armrests; they didn't know if the armrest would be mounted to the seat or the inner area opposite of the door. There are quite a few of us that do need the 2 armrests in it. I know I do; because of all my back problems I have got to brace/support myself by using the right armrest at times.

Reaction score
I asked Jerome for this since he and I had fun about the seat belt. But, anyways, I would love the front seat of my elio to lift and swivel out the door. Heck, since I'm doing the wishing here. have it slide out and wheels fold down. Snap it off and away this old lady can ride from the parking lot into the stores like a Queen. A battery pack that will charge while driving the elio. I wonder if the VA would pitch in for the R & D on this???

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I asked Jerome for this since he and I had fun about the seat belt. But, anyways, I would love the front seat of my elio to lift and swivel out the door. Heck, since I'm doing the wishing here. have it slide out and wheels fold down. Snap it off and away this old lady can ride from the parking lot into the stores like a Queen. A battery pack that will charge while driving the elio. I wonder if the VA would pitch in for the R & D on this???
Early wish list for Santa?
No harm in dreaming

Top Bottom