• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Driving The Elio?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This brings up an interesting issue about drive-throughs because you will not be able to get close to the window at Arby's/McDonald's/Wendy's etc. and that is gonna make some happy meals less that happy times.
It is healthier if you don't eat that stuff, but if you must, it is healthier to get out and walk in to get it. :-) Z

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can torque help you see around the truck in front when your body is centered in the lane?
upload_2014-10-10_14-7-36.jpeg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will sitting in the "center" , and not left of center, make passing more difficult in an Elio?
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Cedartick. That is an interesting question. I think, like anything else, once you have driven a little you will get the hang of passing. Obviously passing a large vehicle on a 2 lane road will take extra care but that should be happening anyway. I hate to be followed so I tend to be the one who pulls over and allows followers to pass. If I am on a 2 lane road I want to enjoy the experience. If I am in a hurry, I take the interstate and passing with multiple lanes is not much of a problem. I suspect the same will be true with the Elio. :-) Z

Top Bottom