• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Early-on All-in Reservation

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Posers trailer their cycles around and pose. Riders ride. Haven't met many real Harley riders. Ten thousand posers for every Harley rider.
U right. When you ride in to Sturgis on a dirty/nasty Harley from Georgia and see all those nice clean bikes, you know most came in on a trailer. There is a (covered) trailer, at a motel/camp ground, they rode in on, with in a hundred miles. A dirty bike is like a Badge of Honor, 'I rode my Bike to Trailer Week'!!!lol

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
U right. When you ride in to Sturgis on a dirty/nasty Harley from Georgia and see all those nice clean bikes, you know most came in on a trailer. There is a (covered) trailer, at a motel/camp ground, they rode in on, with in a hundred miles. A dirty bike is like a Badge of Honor, 'I rode my Bike to Trailer Week'!!!lol
The mention of the Sturgis Rally reminded me of a few years back when my family was visiting my father-in-law who lived in Rapid City, SD. He and I took my then 12 year old son out for a drive in and around the Sturgis area to see some cool Bikes. When we got home and his Grandma asked what he like most about the day, his response was "the women". His Grandpa and I were both looking at Harleys and not a dirty bike in the bunch. I know, off topic.

Top Bottom