• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can understand AC being a requirement for many future SOLO Owners. My mild 4 season climate doesn't require AC, so I hadn't checked the AC option box.
Losing you as a supporter will be costly for the Solo forum and Solo sales. I am in Canada and it is too hot here to go without air, can't imagine what it would be like in the south.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Losing you as a supporter will be costly for the Solo forum and Solo sales. I am in Canada and it is too hot here to go without air, can't imagine what it would be like in the south.

Thanks, but EMV will be successful without my business, however, customer relations and customer service are critical for that long term success.........as or more important than the product itself. I like the SOLO, dislike EMV's direction, vision (to Green), and slamming potential customers regarding views and personal needs in a vehicle as incentive to buy it.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, but EMV will be successful without my business, however, customer relations and customer service are critical for that long term success.........as or more important than the product itself. I like the SOLO, dislike EMV's direction, vision (to Green), and slamming potential customers regarding views and personal needs in a vehicle as incentive to buy it.
I totally agree Rickb. He's too arrogant with his response. What is he thinking, driving the SOLO with both windows rolled down "full time" to keep cool???? I myself will be using it in the freeway at freeway speeds so windows closed is a must! But I will leave my reservation until the last minute before deciding to cancel or not just in case things change. ;)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I totally agree Rickb. He's too arrogant with his response. What is he thinking, driving the SOLO with both windows rolled down "full time" to keep cool???? I myself will be using it in the freeway at freeway speeds so windows closed is a must! But I will leave my reservation until the last minute before deciding to cancel or not just in case things change. ;)
I don't encourage anyone to cancel their SOLO reservations.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just for the record, but not that it matters, I just want it known that this did not happen on my Solo forum. :D
It would never happen on your SOLO Forum. However, it might be a good idea to block Jerry from posting so it doesn't happen in the future. Oh, I kid Jerry. However, Jerry did block me from posting and deleted all of my posts from his EMV Facebook page a couple years ago because I questioned his SOLO production date that would have delivered my SOLO in early 2017. Regardless, I was a SOLO reservation holder at that time.
IMG_9773.jpg

Last edited:

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would never happen on your SOLO Forum. However, it might be a good idea to block Jerry from posting so it doesn't happen in the future. Oh, I kid Jerry. However, Jerry did block me from posting and deleted all of my posts from his EMV Facebook page a couple years ago because I questioned his SOLO production date that would have delivered my SOLO in early 2017. Regardless, I was a SOLO reservation holder at that time.
Too bad that he is that way. Hope the people from Sondors and Arcimoto don't turn out like that.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Too bad that he is that way. Hope the people from Sondors and Arcimoto don't turn out like that.
No worries about that happening with Mark Frohnmayer and his Team. They have been welcoming and open to future customer suggestions and even harsh criticism from day one.........nearly a decade ago. I would anticipate award winning customer service after the sale.
IMG_9418.JPG

I would expect the same good customer service from Elio Motors.

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. No worries. Jerry is welcome but hasn't graced our halls for quite some time.

Top Bottom