• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll be driving my Solo to the first Elio Store that opens in my neck of the woods to place an order for my 2 seater driveable range extender. I hope it's within a 50 mile radius.
Well guess what Rickb- EMV is really making me a believer because I just got a brown envelope from them today with Canadian postage and a letter signed by the man himself, Jerry Knoll, CEO congratulating me for ordering my exciting new Electra Meccanica SOLO! It says my number 556 has an anticipated delivery in Q2 of 2018 and closes the letter by saying they can't wait to hand me the keys! Along with the letter is a 11x11 poster of a designer rendered SOLO signed by him. How cool is that! :cool:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well guess what Rickb- EMV is really making me a believer because I just got a brown envelope from them today with Canadian postage and a letter signed by the man himself, Jerry Knoll, CEO congratulating me for ordering my exciting new Electra Meccanica SOLO! It says my number 556 has an anticipated delivery in Q2 of 2018 and closes the letter by saying they can't wait to hand me the keys! Along with the letter is a 11x11 poster of a designer rendered SOLO signed by him. How cool is that! :cool:
I framed mine! :) Yes, very cool indeed that EMV's CEO takes the time for personal and direct correspondence with his future Solo customers. Jerry has done that from day 1 on the journey and it makes it feel personal.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I framed mine! :) Yes, very cool indeed that EMV's CEO takes the time for personal and direct correspondence with his future Solo customers. Jerry has done that from day 1 on the journey and it makes it feel personal.
Good news from EMV's Facebook Page today: The production Signature Series Solo's will have 2 doors!
Yes! Just double checking Rickb, are we part of that first 1K Signature Series??

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good news from EMV's Facebook Page today: The production Signature Series Solo's will have 2 doors!
So the one door concept went the way of the Elgin Dash did it?
becky.gif

Top Bottom