• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Raven Black looks badder every time I see it. One sweet lookin personal commuter.
IMG_7009.JPG

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If/when I finally get the opportunity to buy an enclosed three wheeler, my only concern is that it has brakes and one ergonomic seat. The good news is that it sounds like ABS may be available sometime after the 1000 Signature Series Builds. If you're young and ABS is a must have............you have time to wait.
IMG_7018.JPG

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:D
If you add 2 forward inches to the belly, it will be a real challenge to get the legs up and out. You might have to roll out on the ground and pull yourself up on the door as I did before I finally gave up and sold my Del Sol.:D
think how much gas you'll save with every pound you lose- not u specifically, but a 300 pounder is 1/4 the total weight of the &

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, things are about to get real serious...

Solo Deliveries start in May. Company stock pending. Details next month.

Second store opening in Richmond BC in April. Twenty-three more to open in this year.

A brand new Electra Meccanica model will be unveiled at the Vancouver Auto Show on or around the 28th.

Jerry Kroll: "I’m here to tell you that our development team has created a true dream machine."

http://electrameccanica.com/electra-meccanica-ceo-update/

http://electrameccanica.com/product/emv18/

Two models. In six months. Same company.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Solo, the Solo R, and the soon to be unveiled the EMV 'TOFINO' and a Chinese partner that currently builds over 1,000,000 motorcycles per year to include Harley Davidson's that ship Worldwide..........real serious indeed.

Will the TOFINO 'Dream Machine' turn out to be the previously mentioned high performance Super Solo or better yet a 2 seater??????? I'm very curious about this new EMV Model.
IMG_7037.JPG

Last edited:

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My original thinking on this is, if I ever get in a situation that I don't have enough juice on the battery for the trip back home, that's when I stop and park at a gas station, a rest area, etc. and then charge it with the portable generator while enjoying a cup of coffee.
2000 watt generator/110V. = 18 Amp AC. powering an AC/DC inverter =Slow charge. That is going to require TWO cups of coffee:D

Top Bottom