• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio And Gas Prices

At what price would you not but an Elio?

• $2.75

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $2.25

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also, in New Jersey
I was reminded of this by someone at the Elio meet in Birmingham. As a former pump jockey in my teen years, it strikes me as "featherbedding"' similar to the many decades it took before cabooses, and their staffing were finally eliminated. Then I made a mental connection; this is is the same situation that Tesla and Elio are facing with entrenched dealership statutes.

And, OctoberGlory, look at my post in Elio events regarding a Birmingham update. You're one step ahead of EM!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was reminded of this by someone at the Elio meet in Birmingham. As a former pump jockey in my teen years, it strikes me as "featherbedding"' similar to the many decades it took before cabooses, and their staffing were finally eliminated. Then I made a mental connection; this is is the same situation that Tesla and Elio are facing with entrenched dealership statutes.

And, OctoberGlory, look at my post in Elio events regarding a Birmingham update. You're one step ahead of EM!
If I understand featherbedding correctly, the riders in the caboose were being paid for not working. Our pump jockeys work very hard. They are not sitting around doing nothing. :-) Z

rdoearth

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Personally, I like the law. It gives some good people jobs they wouldn't have otherwise and I don't have to get the smell of gasoline on my hands. :) Z

I would rather have the option. What ever happened to the "Full Service" lane at the filling stations? Seems I only see that occasionally now in the North-East. Good to hear you still have it where you are zelio.

Top Bottom