• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Configurator Seems To Be Down

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

<removed>

Also, July 2013 to December of 2016 is pretty damn close to 3.5 years. July 2014, 1 year. July 2015, 2 years. July 2016, 3 years...
August 2016, 3 years 1 month, ...do I need to continue?

#CommonCoreMath < #CommonSense

[Broken External Image]
Yes, always tell the mod to screw himself, this will end well.
I've been in for 1138 days, 3 hours, 3 minutes and 4 seconds, but still not bitter yet..

Order # 100000316.jpg

( I wonder why the order#'s are so far off? )

Last edited by a moderator:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
My guess is that someone on the webdev staff jumped into modifying and upgrading the configurator...
Figured they'd have it done and published by now, but miscalculated how long it would take them.
Either that, or they ran into problems or both. That's why you never work on the live code.

You develop in a localhost server environment and leave your hands off the current working page...
Until you've completely tested the new code in a live online environment somewhere other than that page.

But then you already know all that.
I agree 100% I was just confused by what was said, Thank you

Francisco

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Questa, NM and Ventana Ranch at Albuquerque, NM
Let's see; 2016 - 3.5 = 2012.5? I don't think they were taking reservations in 2012; it didn't start until 2013 May
And if you did it then, you would have a low 3 digit or high 2 digit reservation#

Greetings:
I registered February 2013, so this upcoming February will be 4years that I registered. However, I have been following Elio much longer. Merry Christmas all.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Let's see; 2016 - 3.5 = 2012.5? I don't think they were taking reservations in 2012; it didn't start until 2013 May
And if you did it then, you would have a low 3 digit or high 2 digit reservation#

Greetings:
I registered February 2013, so this upcoming February will be 4years that I registered. However, I have been following Elio much longer. Merry Christmas all.
Same here; I did mine at the end of May 2013 Is why I knew 2013 was really early, I had kept a "loose eye" on it before that (Loose eye = check on it every so often)

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On the last work day before Christmas I thought I would spread a little Christmas cheer by using famous Christmas carols.
1. "All I want for Christmas is the Configurator up", a rewrite of "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".
2. "We wish the Configurator was up", a rewrite of "We wish you a merry Christmas".
3. "I'll be home when the Configurator is up", a rewrite of "I'll be home for Christmas", with a very special Casey Kasem dedication to the Sys. Admins. who will be working day and night to get the Configurator up and running.
4 "Did you hear what I heard (the Configurator is down)", a rewrite of "Did you hear what I hear".
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

Top Bottom