• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ST13Fred,

Sorry you don't enjoy this forum. We try to allow free thinking which some of you may believe to be negative. A discussion on the move back of the production date will be filled with many opinions.

We try to control personal threats and abusive language with support from members. Wish you the best .

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just getting started on here. Looking forward to placing my reservation next week.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, TGElder. You will find more than enough information to keep you busy for a while both here and on the EM website. I hope you enjoy the adventure as we journey toward Elio production and ownership. Next year in my Elio! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just getting started on here. Looking forward to placing my reservation next week.
If you have any doubts read the threads in the forum. Here you will find the answer to about every question you can imagine, and some you would never consider. The members are friendly and helpful, at least most of them, and you will find tons of information and hours of entertainment. Enough to make you want to spend your hard earned money on an Elio. Looking forward to your comments, opinions, and questions. Together we can enjoy the Elio experience.

TGElder

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait to see them on the road. I live in Charlotte, NC and I see literally thousands of cars, SUV's, vans, and trucks on the highways around here, all mostly with just one occupant. I can't wait to pull into the parking lot at work in my new True Blue.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have completely lost interest in Elio because this forum has been reduced to a cancer of personal attacks by too many members, against each other. It only takes a few to ruin an otherwise good forum.
Now that there is yet another delay (3rd QT 2015), the mood has gotten ugly. The moderators should have deleted many posts and sent private mail out to the offenders, but clearly have not.
Disrespect is something I despise, will not be a part of and feel the moderators are responsible for letting these verbal bombs spread. I plan to not make any future posts.

Fred - as someone that people would call a "troll" here, I understand where you are coming from. I have been personally attacked for just asking questions, and been called a F**.

Although there are a few people who can't handle a discussion on forums, most people police themselves very well.

I have seen regular members mention things are getting out of hand which lowered the tension. I have also seen the moderators (although they probably don't agree with my posts) take the right stance and fight for me. I think the main thing is people need to be called out/reported when there is an issue.

Top Bottom