• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gas Might Come Down To $2 A Gallon

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have no idea how or why your quote appeared in my reply to AriLea so I deleted it. Perhaps it was somehow linked to AriLea's. I didn't see my reply had any relevance whatsoever to your quote irregardless. If you were somehow offended I apologize.

Although, I did appreciate some of your non-political posts, I may be better off blocking you so I don't accidentally offend you again. Frankly, I was offended by your old tricks comment. Please block me as well.

Thank you for making the correction. I had seen this on some of your posts in the past, but based on your statement I accept your explanation and figure it falls under the old "To err is human, to really screw things up requires a computer."
Sorry you felt offended.
Incidentally, I don't block people because I disagree with them. There is always the possibility I may learn something from them if I keep an open mind.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since I make it a point to not partial quote members which is taking their views/points out of context, I doubt you have seen this on any/many of my replies to posts unless there was a glitch involved (personal error or computer error) and that would be rare occurrence.

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well this wouldn't be good for Elio demand...

http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/14/news/economy/2-gas-iran-nuclear-deal/index.html

People have such short term memory when it comes to gas prices. Big truck demand is probably going to soar, then in a year, some whack job will bomb some refinery in the middle east and it will be $5 at the pump again.

Stay the course!

On the contrary, this is even better for the Elio. $2 a gallon + 672 miles per tank (potentially). Cheap gas + cheap car to run = driving is ultra cheap. The cheaper the better. More money for other things.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I saw 2.15 in SC. that's about the cheapest place I know for gas in the East.

There is one station near me that is at $2.33. Everyone else is at $2.55 or in close proximity.

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Historically when gasoline prices drop to temporarily low levels, politicians don't waste a minute raising the gas tax . They do this quickly so that it appears that gasoline prices are still low despite additional taxation .Federal Gas tax - $.185 per gallon, PA- $.50 per gallon, CT-$.47 per gallon, CA - $.45 per gallon,NY $.45 per gallon .

Top Bottom