• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Guns And Stuff Related.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Henry Firearms has scheduled the following presentations tomorrow morning on the Discovery Channel .... the following is from an email from them :

"Please join us for an action-packed hour filled with everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Henry Rifles and the Henry Way of treating our customers.
The first show starts at 7:00AM EST and features an interview with our Company President Anthony Imperato set in the Henry Gun Library. You’ll hear from Henry owners around the country on why they own our rifles, and Anthony will discuss our lifetime guarantee and share his email address in case you have any questions.
The second show starts at 7:30AM EST and will go through our entire product line, including new models that have never been seen before and our new shotguns that will be available in January.
You won’t want to miss it, so set your alarm or your DVR and please join us
When: This Saturday, October 8th
Where: Discovery Network
Time: 7-8AM EST & PST; 6-7AM or 7-8AM CST & MST

Exact air times vary based on your provider so please check your local programming guide to confirm.
Show Title @ 7:00AM EST:
Henry Repeating Arms – It's All About Our Customers
(some providers may list it as Paid Programming).
Show Title @ 7:30AM EST:
Henry Repeating Arms – America’s Rifle
(some providers may list it as Paid Programming)."

I'm really looking forward to seeing the first shotgun to be offered by Henry .... if it turns out to be a 12 ga coach gun with external hammers, I'll be hard pressed resist the temptation to order one ...
smile.gif
I've seen their shows before; or should I say "Infomercial", because that's almost how they're presented.
It is very informative to the point of almost boring at times, but when all is said and done; very worthwhile watching.
I think they do these once a month.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
There must be a better place for this, An other forum perhaps?
This thread started back in early Feb 2016, and you are the first one to complain about it.
If it offends you, sorry; but just like TV and radio, if you don't like it, don't tune in.
No one forced you to read this thread; and all members here do have varied interests.
You can start a thread on any topic you like as long as it doesn't violate the rules of the forum; No Politics, No religion; No violence, or profanity and nothing that would violate laws.

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This thread started back in early Feb 2016, and you are the first one to complain about it.
If it offends you, sorry; but just like TV and radio, if you don't like it, don't tune in.
No one forced you to read this thread; and all members here do have varied interests.
You can start a thread on any topic you like as long as it doesn't violate the rules of the forum; No Politics, No religion; No violence, or profanity and nothing that would violate laws.

No complaint, simple observation. The thread strikes me as out of place and nothing more.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I'll play. I don't consider myself a "gun nut", however, I do own 14. My favorite is a Smith and Wesson Model 27, blue with 3.5" barrel. It is one of the first .357s made back in the 1930s. Outstanding workmanship and finish. I have the original box, owner's manual, receipt (cost $60), owner's certificate signed by Wesson, and cleaning kit. If I ever have an intruder in the house in the middle of the night I intend to introduce him to it....

The photo is not my gun, but looks just like it
erNchED.jpg

Last edited:

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I'll play. I don't consider myself a "gun nut", however, I do own 14. My favorite is a Smith and Wesson Model 27, blue with 3.5" barrel. It is one of the first .357s made back in the 1930s. Outstanding workmanship and finish. I have the original box, owner's manual, receipt (cost $60), owner's certificate signed by Wesson, and cleaning kit. If I ever have an intruder in the house in the middle of the night I intend to introduce him to it....

The photo is not my gun, but looks just like it
erNchED.jpg
Very nice. I have a Ruger BlackHawk in 357 in 6.5" barrel that is very nice shooting. A revolver is a great gun and a lot less trouble than the semi-auto pistols.

Top Bottom