• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey You Cheerleaders, When Do You Think There Will Be A Major Financing Announcement?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
While I try to follow along with financial matters, it's not really my thing. Do I understand this new rule SEC passed to allow some percentage of non accredited investors in an offering, so long as they are not putting up more than 10% of their net worth? That strikes me as basically what the spirit of the new rule was meant to address in opening up new streams of revenue to small businesses - is that correct?
You pretty much have it. The new rules allow non accredited investors to join in the fun however limits these to 10% of their next worth invested each year. The new regulations also allow companies to raise a lot more money before they have to submit to a lot more SEC oversight which makes the process easier and less expensive.

Last edited:

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Me! Spelled N E A L.....
Newman!
a3c4017f28a646fb3c0d766320155002.jpg

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well....appears to be nothing new with the Elio. Do you guys still think this is going to happen? Still no funding.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well....appears to be nothing new with the Elio. Do you guys still think this is going to happen? Still no funding.
Don't you get email? There has been more happening in the last few months than at any other time in the history of Elio Motors.
Go to Elio Motors Media section, and spend some time reading; you can see for yourself.

Top Bottom