• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

It's Official . Paul Has Let Me Down

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I mean I won't even complain if the ELIO does not offer an A/C for that price, I'll buy it with a manual transmission, no steering power assist and no A/C- just make it and I'll buy it!;)
Unless Paul says, “you moron, the Elio doesn’t need AC, it’s like putting AC in a motorcycle. Cancel his reservation!” :)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So in your unbiased opinion, do you really think that the ELIO will sell for $7400??
I believe I went in @ $6.8k, + incentives (about $1.2k)??
My point it seems like the first "batch" will be a loss leader unless people go big-time on accessories (although PE has stated lower profit margin on that?)
My take, low end OTD @ $10k
ah just slapped my self back to reality, what am I thinking, used to be I planned for my unit, having just turned 75, and if the "&" should come to market, I have 2 reservations for my 2 kids. they'll probably have to take the keys away from me if I'm still around. Hoping for a clean final exit- have a DNR + Red Cross tat over my heart.
Hubie Blake (ragtime piano)when interviewed @ 93 said-
"If I knew I'd have lived this long, I'd taken better care of myself"
"I want to go to bed healthy, and wake up dead"

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Humidity, very long drives at 84 mpg, stop and go traffic in city's makes the driving much more comfortable with A/C to prevent road rage.
Think about it. The Elio goes 672 miles on a tank of gas. So you can make 650 miles without a worry in the world. That would be like going from Elio Global HQ in Phoenix to the Elio Global Manufacturing Campus in Shreveport and only having to stop once for gas. I can't see why you'd need A/C for that trip in August. The dry heat in Phoenix will counteract the humid heat in Shreveport. That's only a short 18.5 hours and only a moron would need A/C.

Top Bottom