• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

L.a. Auto Show 2016

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Possibly if enough people indicate and/or contact CNBC that there are viewers for the Elio licorice E1c on Jay Leno's Garage I believe it's called... correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't make a show until 2017 though...after Elio gets to 65k by the end of 2016!

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Saw the Elio P5 in the Denver Post during last year's LA Auto Show. Contact your local newspaper and TV network and request that they feature the beautiful licorice E1c!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
For the love of God, you have it in LA. Find Jay Leno and let him drive it!!!!!! If he drives it he will want to put it on his show. If he puts it on his show we will get another 10K reservations before the end of the year. (Larry down on knees with hands clasped) PLEASE PLEASE
You can lead a celebrity to an Elio, but you can't make them drive it :becky:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For the love of God, you have it in LA. Find Jay Leno and let him drive it!!!!!! If he drives it he will want to put it on his show. If he puts it on his show we will get another 10K reservations before the end of the year. (Larry down on knees with hands clasped) PLEASE PLEASE

You apparently ass.u.me a quality Elio drive? I'd love to see it validated on the test track. I don't think the Elio looks like a particularly fun and nimble ride in the street shot video's. It doesn't need to be fun and nimble ride, but rather a reasonably quiet smooth functional commuter vehicle. However, wise to prove the Elio's performance and handling before you take it to Leno, because he will tell it like it is.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another great thread bites the dust, I've seen multiple videos of up to 30 minute test drive reviews by enthused drivers of the P5 and even the P4. The E1c is vastly superior to it's predecessor's lower bar. Kind of like comparing a 1949 VW Bug to it's modern version I'd say... neither version lacked for popular demand. Rain on my parade now like Tesla doubters did before...what a waste of time and potential. Luckily we'll see soon the excitement generated by the Black Beauty!!!

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You apparently ass.u.me a quality Elio drive? I'd love to see it valmidated on the test track. I don't think the Elio looks like a particularly fun and nimble ride in the street shot video's. It doesn't need to be fun and nimble ride, but rather a reasonably quiet smooth functional commuter vehicle. However, wise to prove the Elio's performance and handling before you take it to Leno, because he will tell it like it is.
Ass.u.me that reservations will be updated tomorrow? Ass.u.me a big jump in count since Thursday? Ass.u.me E1c is FUNctional?!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom