• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
NICE .... noticing the grinding .... can this Steering Shaft be used pretty much out of the box or does it require some modification ?

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
good to hear .... in the two pictures together the white strips looks like an area that has had a grinder run over it

I reduce the picture's size as far as practical so everyone can open them quickly, even with slow computers and slow internet, also not chewing up your monthly megabytes.

So sometimes this makes things look like they aren't, but as you can see here, it's the part number sticker/barcode :-)

paper.jpg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I reduce the picture's size as far as practical so everyone can open them quickly, even with slow computers and slow internet, also not chewing up your monthly megabytes.

So sometimes this makes things look like they aren't, but as you can see here, it's the part number sticker/barcode :-)

View attachment 25443
10-4 .... now that I've seen the closeup I can see it in yesterday's pictures ..... finding it is as win indeed

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
sorry to hear about the bad food, been there and it ain't fun .... looking forward to your coming reports
Yep! Look forward to hearing about new progress!

That kind of sickness is no fun. To this day — I can’t bring myself to even look at a well known, national fast food restaurant that features chicken. 30 plus years ago, they almost killed me. Sickest I’ve ever been. I’d take a bullet before eating there again. ;)

Glad your feeling better Mark!

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That kind of sickness is no fun. To this day — I can’t bring myself to even look at a well known, national fast food restaurant

3rd day in, and I had to force a bowl of plain rice and some meat at lunch time because I hadn't eaten for 2.5 days (been keeping my electrolytes up though), and thank goodness suddenly this evening I became hungry, and even though I rarely do, a craving for, and went to McDonalds! So looks like it may be all done with :cool:

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Still struggling to organise and buy some stuff I need, many shops still closed.

Tomorrow is the 15th day of the New Year (the 15th of the month being a coincidence, it works from the lunar calendar), all families for a big lunch to gather to say goodbye as they go back to their own cites and work, so that usually concludes the holiday set and Wednesday should be back to normal.

It's just the way it is this time of the year.

Top Bottom