• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
difficult indeed .... this isn't Mark's first rodeo .... while unexpected things can and do happen, he's well aware of what needs to be done ..... he's going into this well prepared

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
difficult indeed .... this isn't Mark's first rodeo .... while unexpected things can and do happen, he's well aware of what needs to be done ..... he's going into this well prepared
I had no idea Mark has previous experience in bringing a vehicle to production. That‘s excellent background indeed.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I had no idea Mark has previous experience in bringing a vehicle to production. That‘s excellent background indeed.
he has a wide range of experience in areas that can contribute to bringing a product to production .... he's clearly demonstrated some like designing parts so as to be efficiently produced at minimal expense .... further, to designing parts so as to make them easier/cheaper to assemble .... he has already been working in financing his operation and what will be needed to expand it ..... he's involved in developing an international marketing network .... the all of these things have been demonstrated in his reporting .... many others will become apparent when he chooses to do so

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I'm sitting here thinking: Who the heck is he talking about, lol! :lol::lol:

"capability to suit people from 5ft tall, to 6'6" tall" ---- REMARKABLE :cool:

how do you plan to rig a parking brake and to mount the brake handle ..?..

White boards are "remarkable".

Insignificant, a couple of bolt holes and it's done. The only oddity is it's likely to be on the left of the seat, trying to maximise storage space to the right of the driver.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Insignificant, a couple of bolt holes and it's done. The only oddity is it's likely to be on the left of the seat, trying to maximise storage space to the right of the driver.

With a unique vehicle like this... tandem seating, opposite doors, 1-rear wheel, etc.... there's bound to be a little "oddity" here and there. But hey, what works, works! It's what I call "character" and helps make a vehicle memorable!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
with the driver's door being on the left side, I'm looking forward to seeing how you fit it in

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
with the driver's door being on the left side, I'm looking forward to seeing how you fit it in
Trying to remember (more difficult lately) but I believe it was my '84 Fiero that had the parking brake on the left side. It ratcheted down to the lowered position.

Top Bottom