• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of steering columns, I am curious if there will be a "rag joint" in the steering column??

No, you can see quite clearly in a number of pictures, 2 x universal joints ..

1666360106123.png

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, not much of a report, as I have been laid up for 4 days with a shocking bout of Flu, I think Facebook gave it to me as extra punishment ( I went to Facebook jail for a week).

The other few days I have been sorting out the shop, including dismembering prototypes and older projects, as I am about to move the factory about 100 yards away, so taking the chance to sort it all out now to improve efficiency. Not even sure when the move will be, days or weeks to make matters worse.

1666599672331.png

The red frame above is one of the spare frames for this old exo-skeleton build....

1666599789851.png

On the car itself, concentrating on mounting the very front stuff, radiator, fan, A/C condensor etc.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, not much of a report, as I have been laid up for 4 days with a shocking bout of Flu, I think Facebook gave it to me as extra punishment ( I went to Facebook jail for a week).

The other few days I have been sorting out the shop, including dismembering prototypes and older projects, as I am about to move the factory about 100 yards away, so taking the chance to sort it all out now to improve efficiency. Not even sure when the move will be, days or weeks to make matters worse.

View attachment 26086

The red frame above is one of the spare frames for this old exo-skeleton build....

View attachment 26087

On the car itself, concentrating on mounting the very front stuff, radiator, fan, A/C condensor etc.
It is flu season. Get well soon.

Top Bottom