• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Parts arrived, lets see:

1 x hood, check.
1 x front bumper bar, check.
Left and right inner fender liners, check.

Wait, what??? FACEPALM ..

1667978970898.png

unless Mark's got a stamping machine handy!

You mean my wife?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
some assembly required .. :oops: .. looks like one of those measure a bunch of times before making the first cut situations

Last edited:

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
some assembly required .. :oops: .. looks like one of those measure a bunch of times before making the first cut situations

People don't seem to be understanding, I ordered left and right fenders, and they sent me left and right plastic inner fender liners.

Fenders are now on their way.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's a bit better, real steel fenders ...

View attachment 26114

But, I have to order the headlights now, as a quick look tells me I might have clearance issues behind where the headlights will sit. Clearly there is a couple of other clearance issues, none of them a big problem.
Curious if you are considering motorcycle certification requirements in regards to headlight specs, height, and spacing requirements. Headlights and turn signals were a nightmare issue in Arcimoto’s certification process. The had to make multiple changes.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Curious if you are considering motorcycle certification requirements in regards to headlight specs, height, and spacing requirements. Headlights and turn signals were a nightmare issue in Arcimoto’s certification process. The had to make multiple changes.
the headlight concept shown in his recent post is very similar to the one Elio used in its later prototypes

Top Bottom