• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This week I have to move factory. seems this month I keep getting caught up with things that are relevant to the car, but stop me from actually working on it. I'm only moving 100 yards away, in the same compound.

So today started the tiresome process of cleaning up my old area all the things you gather over the years, that you have to grit your teeth and throw out.

I pushed the terrible twins over to the new area, which is the corner of the factory there behind them, bordered by the steel poles, walls later.

Factory move 1.jpg

Well, one way this can play out,

I believe there is another way.

I don't want to appear to be rude, but I'm sitting on it for now because I've got a lot at stake, and don't want that potential door closed on me.

Ace

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This week I have to move factory. seems this month I keep getting caught up with things that are relevant to the car, but stop me from actually working on it. I'm only moving 100 yards away, in the same compound.

So today started the tiresome process of cleaning up my old area all the things you gather over the years, that you have to grit your teeth and throw out.

I pushed the terrible twins over to the new area, which is the corner of the factory there behind them, bordered by the steel poles, walls later.

View attachment 26134

I believe there is another way.

I don't want to appear to be rude, but I'm sitting on it for now because I've got a lot at stake, and don't want that potential door closed on me.

I don't think I've seen it as a roller with the skins on the side. From little that I can see in these photos, I like it a lot so far.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just had to see a what-if on this.

More like this ..

1668606332638.png

I don't think I've seen it as a roller with the skins on the side. From little that I can see in these photos, I like it a lot so far.

They are only dangling there, and drooping at the rear at that ..

1668606370966.png

Top Bottom