• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Electrifying ...

Well something went right today, a used low hours battery pack installed into my forklift this afternoon.

Boy did it ever make a difference to sorting out the factory which has been depressing to look at in recent days, albeit only a few hours before it got too dark, finish sorting the factory out tomorrow.

1669217063094.png

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You dummy!

95% there with the new factory folks, for the first time today I actually had almost everything in place and setup, and large workspace with the car finally in it.

Came home tonight and spotted this mannequin in the rubbish, so I grabbed it and might try to make it into a 'sitting in car' form, which may be handy as I'm setting up seating positions etc.

Also I will not be the only dummy in the shop now, and I will have someone to talk to
1f642.png

1669656031092.png

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You dummy!

95% there with the new factory folks, for the first time today I actually had almost everything in place and setup, and large workspace with the car finally in it.

Came home tonight and spotted this mannequin in the rubbish, so I grabbed it and might try to make it into a 'sitting in car' form, which may be handy as I'm setting up seating positions etc.

Also I will not be the only dummy in the shop now, and I will have someone to talk to
1f642.png

View attachment 26186
……….and he will agree with your every decision made. No ”why don’t you do this or that”, no arm chair quarter backing. :)

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
whats happens when he talks back ?

1669687234005.png

Well, if he does, it always means that he wants you to find some counseling....soon, very soon. :bolt: :cool:

Wow, I didn't know they had counseling for mannequins.

Anyway, back to making parts for the car ....

1669686954226.png

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You dummy!

1f642.png

View attachment 26186
I shall name him Wilson!:thumb: (from the movie Castaway)

Top Bottom