• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Norahsbed Banter Thread.....

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Z. I'm heading your way. Going to Waldport Oregon for Dungeness crab fishing. Hope the weather and tide is better in the next few days. Wet and raining, I am hearing. Going to wait till the fresh water (rain) quits chasing the crabs back into the ocean
I looked Waldport up on the map since I'm not familiar with much of the coast north of Florence. I usually go over to the coast by way of Elkton and then to Reedsport and then head south. I have headed north once several years ago. I have only lived in Oregon since September 2009. Good luck with your fishing. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Z. I'm heading your way. Going to Waldport Oregon for Dungeness crab fishing. Hope the weather and tide is better in the next few days. Wet and raining, I am hearing. Going to wait till the fresh water (rain) quits chasing the crabs back into the ocean
Ross, I sure hope you aren't crab fishing right now unless the weather on the coast is better than here. We are getting lots of rain and wind. I would not want to be out in a boat in this kind of weather. :-) Z

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ross, I sure hope you aren't crab fishing right now unless the weather on the coast is better than here. We are getting lots of rain and wind. I would not want to be out in a boat in this kind of weather. :) Z
Nope, we got the forecast from a friend in Waldport and decided to stay put until it clears. Thanks.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure glad. We have had massive down pours today and high winds. Yesterday was just heavy rain and wind. LOL :) Z
I was in Oregon from 9/25-10/2 and only had one day of rain. The day we drove south to Newport to go to the Aquarium. It was nasty and unfortunately, we had to forgo the outside exhibits. Other than that it was the best weather I have ever seen in Oregon. Guess I was just lucky

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Fence is done!

Top Bottom