• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options And Upgrades, Cruise Control, Etc...

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Everything doesn't need to have function........even though form follows function.......sometimes just fun. I kinda liked the look of this little spoiler option and color matches the wheel fairings.........non-functional cool.
image.jpg

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am with you. We all like to personalize our cars, but keeping the cost down will be important to all. I would like many options to be available as time and money allow. However, I would like them approved by Elio Motors before they can be installed. This would insure that the accessories are compatible with the vehicle and insure some type of quality assurance. I want a flame paint job.

Lightning

I think that many of our add-on ideas will be available as extras through the supplier network. Keep in mind that the "model" for the Elio store makes several references to these items hanging on the walls and even said some of the suppliers have already started to run with their ideas. Getting these cars in production is job 1.
lets just "KISS" and let EM get our 84mpg, 6800 smackers car off the line and then worry about adding our Cheech Marin signature dingle balls to da hebby chebby.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I think that many of our add-on ideas will be available as extras through the supplier network. Keep in mind that the "model" for the Elio store makes several references to these items hanging on the walls and even said some of the suppliers have already started to run with their ideas. Getting these cars in production is job 1.
lets just "KISS" and let EM get our 84mpg, 6800 smackers car off the line and then worry about adding our Cheech Marin signature dingle balls to da hebby chebby.

Unlike many of us on the outside looking in it appears that Paul Elio and his team are very focused on "KISS". At the same time EM is encouraging its suppliers, and others, to make a wide range of options and accessories available through both official and unofficial channels. Elio Motors has even said they plan to make it easy for owners to order official options and accessories directly from Elio Motors and install them themselves or using Elio's authorized service partners.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Attachments

• woman_driving_side.jpg
    woman_driving_side.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 225
Top Bottom