• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Beloved Zelio

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
JNR, that looks better than I imagined! :) That WOULD make an awesome hood wrap [forget about trying to paint that on there].
Yes, I think it looks better than on the one I did on the door earlier.

It was stated earlier where the art is from, but I'd like to give credit to the original artist, so if anyone wants to do this wrap or just a bumper sticker based on this, the original artist is Tom Perkinson and it is "Yellow Bird Ascending". We would probably need his permission to reprint and it would be polite (and probably the legal thing to do) to offer compensation for copying his work.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely! And Tom Perkinson made some fantastic Native American based art besides Yellow Bird Ascending. Z had some great taste in art [IMO]. For sure credit/compensate the artist. I can't speak for Tom, but having your work displayed on such a unique, eye catching vehicle, could do nothing but increase peoples interest in your work [again...IMO].

Edit: My first PM with Z was about her Avatar...fascinated me. It spoke to her on many levels.

Last edited:

AtoZelio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello all,

There will be a memorial and Celebration of Life for my Mom Saturday January 17, 2015, 2-4 pm at the YMCA in Roseburg Oregon. Those who can attend we welcome you, and we look forward to seeing you. For any contributions please make donations to the YMCA there in her honor. Details are included in this message from the director:

Good afternoon, Beth.

This will confirm that we have reserved the YMCA Fun Zone on Saturday, January 17 at 2pm for the Celebration of Life program for Z.

For those who are unable to attend the memorial or who wish to make a charitable contribution in her memory online, please send them this message:

Z Bahti was a member of the YMCA of Douglas County for the past five years. She was an active participant in the Tuesday/Thursday Water Wellness class where she had many friends who, like her, were exercising their way to healthy living. She loved coming to the Y on Sundays and during her time as a Y member we saw her get stronger and healthier and lose over 160 pounds. Because of the generosity of our staff, members and friends of the Y, Z and many others are able to afford Y membership and programs through our People Helping People financial assistance program. To contribute online to that program in memory of Z, click here. Be sure to indicate that the donation is in her memory by adding her name in the box provided. Z would love knowing that because of you, many others like her could benefit from the YMCA.

. All the best,

Marisa

Marisa Fink
CEO/Executive Director
YMCA OF DOUGLAS COUNTY
1151 NW Stewart Parkway, Roseburg, OR 97471
(P) 541 440 9622 ext 203
(W) ymcaofdouglascounty.org (F) Follow us on Facebook
The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.

Top Bottom