• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Me too the pics on the company web site look too fake to get a feeling for the new vehicle. Here are more you may like in other colors some not colors offered yet.View attachment 109 View attachment 110
You Need to send these to The Eilo FB Page....Or if you don't want to let me know. I'll Put them there for you. Great Job Michael. Double D in Ohio.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those pictures were done by SILAS; ...... and ALREADY posted on the Elio Motors FaceBook page.
Thanks RogWild......we are all contributors to this company and idea wise. we may noy see our ideas the 1st couple model years but if the car takes off we will see different models and many options.

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can somebody render the P4 with a flat black inset on the hood and the spoiler on the front? I tried in Paint, but it isn't the same. The flat black hood inset really sets it off and pulls the eye away from the weird hood crease.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can somebody render the P4 with a flat black inset on the hood and the spoiler on the front? I tried in Paint, but it isn't the same. The flat black hood inset really sets it off and pulls the eye away from the weird hood crease.
KS, Below is the not I got back from RogWild. I don't know if SILAS is a member of the side or what....you can look under members or contact RogWild who is a member of this site. Double D.

You Need to send these to The Eilo FB Page....Or if you don't want to let me know. I'll Put them there for you. Great Job Michael. Double D in Ohio.
Those pictures were done by SILAS; ...... and ALREADY posted on the Elio Motors FaceBook page.

eliobeliever

Reaction score
Top Bottom