• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know if the engineers have installed a hand grip to help you out of the back seat?
Go to Elio on FB page and make that suggestion. They respond on FB it is the Companies page.....This is just a future owners group. We have no Idea how closely they look at these pages and threads. Double D in Ohio

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope they offer a better mirror option. The street rod mirrors they used on the P4 are really crummy and cheap. I'd give up MPG to see around me better. I also wonder if there will be interior color choices.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The p-4 has class, folks, regardless of what the exposed wheel nerds think or say---and is aerodynamic to boot!!
Hey NRB.... I know you want the car to get into production just as badly as I do, but cut out the name calling no one is a NERD we all have opinions.....Believe me when i say I could think of a string of names to call you with post like that. We all want A car at this point and the sooner they decide on the Final prototype the sooner we are looking at production. Double D in Ohio.

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Being the "nerd" (sorry) that I am, I think the wheel covers could use some work to look better. But I'd drive it as-is...at least until the aftermarket stuff comes out.

I foresee a slew of aftermarket products like a new front grill, a front spoiler, redesigned wheel pants, Perhaps a side body kit too. I can see it with a Sirius radio antenna on the roof, a rear spoiler and different mirrors, yep all that will probably kill mileage on the highway, but it will happen. For the techno crowd, someone will design a new dash with glove compartment on top, a better stereo, built in GPS, multiple power ports, a phone shelf and back up cameras. I have no idea where they will put the sub woofer, but it will happen. The power guys will turbocharge it and install a hood with a cool little bump just to tell the world they have "more power". The cruisers will air bag it. And someone, somewhere will put tiny decals of gas pumps on the side for each gas pump they pass up. :)

binro

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I have no doubt this is not a winter car if there is any snow. But truthfully, in the north, most areas handle the snow efficiently and I don't think my Elio will be in the garage more than 10 days during the winter months.
With front wheel drive, and the engine /transmission weight over the front wheels, it should do fine in the snow.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With front wheel drive, and the engine /transmission weight over the front wheels, it should do fine in the snow.

I agree, but but i was thinking the other day, the only problem you might have is this: there are usually 2 ruts on the road where the cars drive. Our back tire will not be in that rut and more in the ice/snow. Might make it a little harder to handle

Top Bottom