• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

Michael Lowrey

Elio Fan
Reaction score
While I prefer the P3 look truth is the headlights where a bit kit car like and the new integrated lights have more production car quality to them. I do plan to get rid of those wheel covers as soon as I can but think the new design is workable to make it what I like.

P4bl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While I prefer the P3 look truth is the headlights where a bit kit car like and the new integrated lights have more production car quality to them. I do plan to get rid of those wheel covers as soon as I can but think the new design is workable to make it what I like.View attachment 106
That's what I'm talking about! Dual fog lights at the bottom grill completes it!

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While I prefer the P3 look truth is the headlights where a bit kit car like and the new integrated lights have more production car quality to them. I do plan to get rid of those wheel covers as soon as I can but think the new design is workable to make it what I like.View attachment 106
It's obvious that the design is to trick the wind and make it aerodynamic...not a secret because it's biggest selling point is the 84 mpg. As much as I like the P3 design, at the end it's up to us to customize it to our liking. Piece of cake!

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I told a friend about the Elio about a month ago. He saw the P4 prototype since we last saw one another. I told him I had put in a reservation. He agreed with me the P3 platform was way more attractive. We also agreed that the grey fender inserts looked tacky and that they should be the color of the car. We both felt that they had better get the P 4 design out there or they could be looking at getting slapped with a false advertising suit.

Harold Petersen

Reaction score
Hi #466 I to liked the p3 much better, the look has been changed to the point that I'm not sure I'd have sighed up for it. I live in the UP of Michigan & am quit sure snow and slush will get packed inside those fenders to the point the wheels may tear them off. Even if it doesn't how will you get it out, seems using it in winter may not be possible under many conditions. Please make the original fenders available. Also it would be nice to get an e-mail once in awhile asking what we think. I'm anxious to see some activity at the plant in Louisiana.

Top Bottom