• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree, but but i was thinking the other day, the only problem you might have is this: there are usually 2 ruts on the road where the cars drive. Our back tire will not be in that rut and more in the ice/snow. Might make it a little harder to handle
Neal: I live in Ohio, I thought of this same point when we started getting snow this year. Not only handling but the noise from the slush is going to make a lot of noise. I suggested that they come up with a set of outrigger wheels for the back end that tie into the brake system to get the 3rd wheel off the ground. It would be an option of course. Browse through Threads or got to the Elio FB page. One of the members here came up with the ULTIMATE Northern Climate Elio. More Suited to Snow mobile country. It had Tracks up front and a Wheel ski combo for the rear end. It was just a drawing. Go back through some of the more interesting threads you will see we have a lot of people who think things through just like you and a bunch that dream what it could be! Have a great day... Double D in Ohio

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree, but but i was thinking the other day, the only problem you might have is this: there are usually 2 ruts on the road where the cars drive. Our back tire will not be in that rut and more in the ice/snow. Might make it a little harder to handle
Neal look for outagget 1 he is a member he has the Snowmobile version as his photo! Double D

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Neal look for outagget 1 he is a member he has the Snowmobile version as his photo! Double D
That is the cross country version,,, these guys are talking about tracking on the road,,, I think what they are talking about is a concern for rural areas, where gravel roads, or deep weighted rutty roads are of norm, or driving on a freshly snowed over road, breaking track so to speak.... It is going to be rough driver... The owner driver has to provide their own solution to some problems...
But don't think the track idea isn't going to be reality SOMEWHERE... I think Dakota might be full of them at 6800 plus 4k for tracks and skis, still kicks butt on some of the sleds bought around here for a hundred hours of use per year... Freezing, helmeted, and most often disenchanted.. Elio with heat and doors???? gonna look good... Just going to take somebody to put a kit together..
Go Elio,
JS

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While I prefer the P3 look truth is the headlights where a bit kit car like and the new integrated lights have more production car quality to them. I do plan to get rid of those wheel covers as soon as I can but think the new design is workable to make it what I like.

View attachment 106
great job on the graphics.. love the look. I will definitely have mine personalized when I get it..

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any ideas what is going on with the radio area of the interior?

That is a device called the Flex Capacitor that allows for travel at light speed and for limited time travel. The device is much smaller version of the Flux Capacitor and therefore has its' limitations. For production the device will be moved to the engine compartment. There is will take it's power from the small nuclear reactor hidden underneath the battery. That's my story and I am sticking to it. Peace!

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The new P4 Elio looks like a spaceship or some future machine now. I still like it, but for diffferent reasons if that makes sense. The P3 looked hot rod-ish, this looks futuristic.

P4 Elio Pictures:

View attachment 100 View attachment 101 View attachment 102 View attachment 103 View attachment 104 View attachment 105

Now picture a set of these on your Elio: https://www.google.com/search?q=ghost flame wraps for autos&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=C_suU_zeBZGaqwGpxoD4Dg&ved=0CEQQsAQ&biw=1344&bih=684 :)

Last edited:

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just having a little photoshop fun..

upload_2014-3-23_19-16-3.png

Last edited:

Robert French

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Wasn't real happy at first with the P4. Having went all in with the P3 I felt a little betrayed by the changes. The new changes have grown on me though and accept them now. I see customizing to my personal taste anyway.

Top Bottom