• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
does it really need a spoiler?
eliospoilerd.jpg

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
DScott, any chance you could use your computer edit skills and color match trim panels into the 3 black sections of the bland rear section? Not sure if that would be allot of work for you but I would love to see what that area would look like with some character and color. Thanks for considering it.
shouldnt be too hard . what color and which Elio angle?

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not just because I prefer the Orange but most of the available images and angles are orange. I would say a side view would be Awesome if not to difficult. I imagine 3 orange panels with the existing embossed black strips as an accent. Thanks for your effort!! I plan to waterjet these inserts and this would give me a great perspective on what it might look like and also break up that boring black look a bit.
paintjob2.jpg
like this?

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not just because I prefer the Orange but most of the available images and angles are orange. I would say a side view would be Awesome if not to difficult. I imagine 3 orange panels with the existing embossed black strips as an accent. Thanks for your effort!! I plan to waterjet these inserts and this would give me a great perspective on what it might look like and also break up that boring black look a bit.
oh, and I can change the color of the Elio to just about anything

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to see one , silver base, black fenders , with Harley theme.. Can you whip up a cool looking one like that with one of thse two pictures in the where it indents
unfortunately the picture is to small for me to work with , but I'm not above doing a little searching..
I"m doing a quick job on these so they are not my best work...

I would like to see one , silver base, black fenders , with Harley theme.. Can you whip up a cool looking one like that with one of thse two pictures in the where it indents

two ,very quickly done, so not my best work..your pictures were too small to work wit , but a little research got me what I needed..

Attachments

• paintjobsilver4.jpg
    paintjobsilver4.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 354
  • paintjobsilver3.jpg
    paintjobsilver3.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 337
Top Bottom